Page 3 of 4

Posted: May 31 07, 9:54 pm
by Secret Weapon
heck of a game by lebron tonight

Posted: May 31 07, 9:54 pm
by lazypenguin
Holy crap!

LeBron scored 48, 25 of which were the last 25 scored by the Cavs, and 29/30 of the Cavs final points.

WOW!

Posted: May 31 07, 9:59 pm
by Balltilyafall4
That performance, right there, is the stuff of legends..

What a game by Lebron...that step back 3 he hit in 2OT with the Cavs down three was filthy...but then, he's been making those shots the past three games

Here's hoping the Cavs can close it out and then take the Spurs out in the Finals...I'm really starting to take a shine to Lebron....just what the NBA needs right now...a HUMBLE superstar..

Posted: May 31 07, 10:01 pm
by lazypenguin
I just watched about 3 hours of ESPN on Wednesday ripping LeBron and saying he isn't a top superstar like Wade because he can't hit a clutch shot, I laughed the whole time.

Can't wait to see how they spin it tomorrow.

Posted: May 31 07, 10:02 pm
by Transmogrified Tiger
LEBRON.

JAMES.

Posted: May 31 07, 10:04 pm
by Cole Burns
Lebron's performance in this game has made me an NBA fan again for the first time since Jordan left the game (the second time).

Posted: May 31 07, 10:55 pm
by lukethedrifter
aaarrrggghhh. sounds like i missed a killer game.

Posted: May 31 07, 10:55 pm
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Awesom Game!

I thought I was watching '96 Jordan out there at times. :shock:

Posted: May 31 07, 11:52 pm
by ZigZagCardsFan
Lebron can't be touched...



...or else it's a foul.

Posted: June 1 07, 12:17 am
by cabby7588
ZigZagCardsFan wrote:...or else it's a foul.
I hope you are kidding and/or just exaggerating with that statement. I don't want to be too harsh on you, I know you're probably pissed that they lost, but did you see the calls the Pistons got the entire game, particularly the C-Webb one. C-Webb takes 3 steps, gets tapped, whistle blows, 3 seconds later C-Webb shoots the ball....He gets the bucket and the foul. Not only was that NOT a foul, it was traveling, and even if there was a foul, it wasn't a shooting foul. Not to mention, that play on the other end in the 4th quarter when that ugly white guy for the Cavs (which one? :lol:) got fouled like 10 times, then gets body checked by Chauncey, then they call shot clock violation on the Cavs.

The refs did everything they could to give the Pistons a 3-2 lead in the series. Unfortunately, Lebron had other ideas. He really was unstoppable tonight, and I think the Cavs take this in 6.

Good luck to your Pistons along the way, I hate that team with a passion (Pacers fan...), but I feel your anxiety. :wink: