Page 3 of 3
Posted: June 11 07, 6:33 am
by Radio_Bugtussle
NHL-n/a
NBA-LeBron
MLB-Sir Albert
NFL-Larry Johnson
Posted: June 11 07, 9:01 am
by TheoSqua
i'm gonna veer from the conventional wisdom of this thread and take thee guys:
NHL: Crosby
MLB: Pujols
NFL: Manning
NBA: James
Bet no one saw that coming.
Posted: June 12 07, 12:05 pm
by cabby7588
Radio_Bugtussle wrote:NFL-Larry Johnson
Good pick, judging on his 32 rushing yards, and 2.5 yards/carry during his playoff career.
Just kidding Radio, he was up against a team with a great reputation to stop the rush.

Posted: June 12 07, 1:48 pm
by pujols4mvp
NHL: Crosby
NBA: Chris Paul
NFL: Vince Young
MLB: Pujols
Posted: June 12 07, 8:09 pm
by Blitzer
NHL - Crosby
NBA - LeBron
NFL - Tomlinson
MLB - Pujols
Blitzer
Re:
Posted: June 16 07, 1:46 pm
by Centreville
cabby7588 wrote:Centreville wrote:NFL- Tom Brady
I don't like you.
*shrugs* That's fine. I could careless.
I hate the Patriots, but I must admit that he's the guy I would want to build my team around.
Re: 1 player from every sport to start your franchise.
Posted: June 16 07, 5:44 pm
by cabby7588
Re: 1 player from every sport to start your franchise.
Posted: June 16 07, 7:45 pm
by Centreville
Cute.

Re: 1 player from every sport to start your franchise.
Posted: June 16 07, 8:52 pm
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Whoa, where'd you get the eyeroll? That shouldn't be on here.
Re: 1 player from every sport to start your franchise.
Posted: June 17 07, 9:28 am
by GatewaySnayke
Perhaps Tom Brady is hiding something...
MLB - Pujols, of course.
NHL - Crosby
NFL - Tomlinson
NBA - Nash