Pro. Even after winning the national championship, I wasn't a fan of Carr. Michigan's running game dried up not long after Moeller left town. Carr might've been the only person watching Michigan games in 1999 who didn't see just how good Tom Brady was.GatewaySnayke wrote:Are you pro or anti-Michigan?greenback44 wrote:My sporting week would've been a lot better if Lloyd Carr had been caught with HGH instead of Rick Ankiel.
Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32
-
greenback44
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 11664
- Joined: June 26 06, 8:54 pm
- Location: In a Small Town with Jack and Diane
Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32
- Radio_Bugtussle
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3450
- Joined: July 26 06, 9:51 am
- Location: Searching for the perfect microbrew
Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32
Ding!Ding!Ding!..lukethedrifter wrote:dang. looks like michigan got lidged.
We now have a new official term. "Lidged."
- Popeye_Card
- GRB's most intelligent & humble poster
- Posts: 31027
- Joined: April 17 06, 11:25 am
Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32
Um. Nevermind.Popeye_Card wrote:Personally, I would still rank them in the top 25. They are still one of the best 25 teams in the nation I would be willing to guess, even though they did lose to a relatively weak opponent this weekend. I mean, it's football. I know elite college teams are supposed to win every weekend, but if the Patriots lost to Oakland at home some weekend, would we start assuming they aren't one of the top teams in the NFL this year? No, we'd chalk it up to a bad game and go on.RC21 wrote:
I won't be one bit surprised to see them still ranked in the top 25 after this debacle.
Michigan still has top-25 talent, and a good coach. They had a bad game. It's still intimidating to have them on your schedule this year.
--P--
--P--
- JL21
- NPR & THT Contributor
- Posts: 36109
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
- Location: Chocolate City
Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32
Ha.... yeah, but you DO have a point. They have top 25 talent.Popeye_Card wrote:Um. Nevermind.Popeye_Card wrote:Personally, I would still rank them in the top 25. They are still one of the best 25 teams in the nation I would be willing to guess, even though they did lose to a relatively weak opponent this weekend. I mean, it's football. I know elite college teams are supposed to win every weekend, but if the Patriots lost to Oakland at home some weekend, would we start assuming they aren't one of the top teams in the NFL this year? No, we'd chalk it up to a bad game and go on.RC21 wrote:
I won't be one bit surprised to see them still ranked in the top 25 after this debacle.
Michigan still has top-25 talent, and a good coach. They had a bad game. It's still intimidating to have them on your schedule this year.
--P--
--P--
But yeah.... I was resisting the urge to bump this.
