Page 3 of 33

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: November 19 08, 8:43 pm
by ThatGuy
thrill wrote:
AdmiralKird wrote:I saw a Bugatti Veyron last Feburary in St. Charles. There was about 5 inches of snow on the ground, and this Veyron had been kept outside the previous night and was decked in snow except for where the driver scraped off the car. I about cried.
As far as I'm concerned, that should be a felony.
Well, if there's some damage as a result of the owner's idiocy, it'll probably cost about $50,000 to fix (assuming the damage is minor :) ).

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: November 19 08, 8:50 pm
by ghostrunner
As far as looks go, I've always liked this car.

Image

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: November 19 08, 9:06 pm
by haltz
Image

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: November 19 08, 9:48 pm
by Maclowery
Ya what is a Veyron? 2 Mil? what did the douche have in his garage?

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: November 19 08, 9:57 pm
by Richie Allen
First car I bought was a 1980 Fiat Spider 2000. Only $4900 (in 1985) and it's still the best car I've ever driven. Looked almost identical to this one.
Image

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: November 19 08, 10:20 pm
by UK
thrill wrote:2010 Mustang - What do you think?



I like it. I'm not going to buy one, but I like it. The rear end is better. At first I didn't like the new front end as much, but it's growing on me. The lines kind of remind me of a C2 Corvette.
If I lived in a warm climate, I would buy it based it based on looks. My height restricts me from actually buying a Mustang though as they have awful leg room, at least the '07s do.

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: November 19 08, 10:55 pm
by Hudler
Image
I had one similar to this in high school,awesome car.

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: November 20 08, 12:41 am
by Maclowery
I would have let my high school girlfriend bang you if you'd have let me drive that.

Well, not really, but that car is Wicked Sweet!.

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: November 20 08, 12:44 am
by Cronos
Add a moonroof, pointless spoiler on the top of the trunk and make it 2 door instead of 4 door, and here's the only car I've ever had. And get rid of the weird license plate and replace it with the 3X3 US method.

Image

And yes, I consider her sweet. Even if she's not overly flashy.

Consider this my formal protest against overly flashy cars. All I want to do is get from point A to point B comfortably.

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: November 20 08, 12:49 am
by obucard
Cronos69 wrote:Add a moonroof, pointless spoiler on the top of the trunk and make it 2 door instead of 4 door, and here's the only car I've ever had. And get rid of the weird license plate and replace it with the 3X3 US method.

Image

And yes, I consider her sweet. Even if she's not overly flashy.

Consider this my formal protest against overly flashy cars. All I want to do is get from point A to point B comfortably.
[SHOW]
Image