Page 3 of 3

Re: Poetry help!

Posted: May 1 12, 11:39 am
by jeffbgoofy
Let me know seriously if you need some help. I have over 120 poems/lyrics to my credit...

Re: Poetry help!

Posted: May 1 12, 12:31 pm
by M1IRONMIKE
jeffbgoofy wrote:Let me know seriously if you need some help. I have over 120 poems/lyrics to my credit...

post them....i may need to use one at 3am on the drunk chick in the corner of the bar!!!

Re: Poetry help!

Posted: May 1 12, 1:02 pm
by jeffbgoofy
M1IRONMIKE wrote:
jeffbgoofy wrote:Let me know seriously if you need some help. I have over 120 poems/lyrics to my credit...

post them....i may need to use one at 3am on the drunk chick in the corner of the bar!!!
nah most of them are from high school or more meaningful.

Re: Poetry help!

Posted: May 1 12, 6:39 pm
by stlouie_lipp
jeffbgoofy wrote:Let me know seriously if you need some help. I have over 120 poems/lyrics to my credit...
I met my deadline of this morning. If we have to do this next year I will be asking to steal one from you.