Page 3 of 3

Re: I KNEW IT!

Posted: August 1 14, 8:38 am
by heyzeus
Staying up late for me would be a sign of an incredibly low IQ, because I have a kid and a dog that rarely sleep much past 6am.

Re: I KNEW IT!

Posted: August 1 14, 8:39 am
by JL21
cardsfansince82 wrote:
JL21 wrote: Weekend: 2 am - 7:30 am
WAT
I'm like the others. Years of waking up at exactly 6:45-7:15 means I can almost never sleep past it.

Re: I KNEW IT!

Posted: August 1 14, 8:43 am
by Jocephus
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
Jocephus wrote:my body is kinda programmed to now always get up no later than 8:30. usually earlier.
ha. mine is programmed to wake up at 6. It's impossible to sleep past 7.
hah, i hear ya. im usually earlier than 8:30, more like 7:30 but if i drink i'll let myself sleep in a bit (i try to only drink friday thru sunday these days). one thing i've found is i do enjoy the quiet mornings. i like the stillness, sometimes its a little dewy, the sun isn't strong enough to be hot. coffee tastes great. i remember i just LOVED sleeping until like 2pm when i was in high school, etc and now i just can't even imagine doing that.

Re: I KNEW IT!

Posted: August 1 14, 8:46 am
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
Jocephus wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
Jocephus wrote:my body is kinda programmed to now always get up no later than 8:30. usually earlier.
ha. mine is programmed to wake up at 6. It's impossible to sleep past 7.
hah, i hear ya. im usually earlier than 8:30, more like 7:30 but if i drink i'll let myself sleep in a bit (i try to only drink friday thru sunday these days). one thing i've found is i do enjoy the quiet mornings. i like the stillness, sometimes its a little dewy, the sun isn't strong enough to be hot. coffee tastes great. i remember i just LOVED sleeping until like 2pm when i was in high school, etc and now i just can't even imagine doing that.
yeah. I've for the most part quit staying up late and drinking. I really enjoy getting up early and hanging out with the kid. Getting a cup of coffe and sitting outside with him. It's very, peaceful....for about 2 minutes until junior falls down and gets all dirty.

Re: I KNEW IT!

Posted: August 1 14, 8:46 am
by jim
Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.

Re: I KNEW IT!

Posted: August 1 14, 9:13 am
by cardsfansince82
JL21 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:
JL21 wrote: Weekend: 2 am - 7:30 am
WAT
I'm like the others. Years of waking up at exactly 6:45-7:15 means I can almost never sleep past it.

I have to sleep in a little on the weekends because I get shortchanged during the week so much.

Re: I KNEW IT!

Posted: August 8 14, 10:57 pm
by pioneer98
Weeknights: Midnight to 6AM.
Weekends: 1AM to 7AM.

One of our babies has been sick and woke up at 3AM three nights in a row, and was up for 1-2 hours each time. When I only get 3-4 hours of sleep 3 or 4 nights in a row, it about breaks me.