Page 3 of 3
Re: Monkeys roaming St. Louis?
Posted: February 4 26, 7:17 pm
by CardsofSTL
Famous Mortimer wrote: ↑February 4 26, 7:12 am
I'm not being a prick. I'm tired of this [expletive]. Every site, everywhere, all the time. It's not funny, or clever, or interesting in any way, and there's no possible way whoever shared them wasn't aware of this. Also, [expletive] AI.
Maybe not to you. That doesn't mean it isn't to someone else. You don't police what others want to post. If you don't want to look at it don't open the thread.
Re: Monkeys roaming St. Louis?
Posted: February 5 26, 8:53 am
by Leroy
I went to high school with one of those monkey's uncle.
Re: Monkeys roaming St. Louis?
Posted: February 5 26, 9:50 am
by Joe Shlabotnik
Leroy wrote: ↑February 5 26, 8:53 am
I went to high school with one of those monkey's uncle.
Leroy, as far as impact per post, you are the goat.
Always good to see you.
Re: Monkeys roaming St. Louis?
Posted: February 5 26, 3:59 pm
by TheoSqua
I have a lot of concerns about AI and the huge impacts it's going to have on technology and all of our day-to-day lives. It definitely scares me.
That said, I'm not sure how hating on stupid memes on a forum that has spent two decades with stupid memes being it's backbone helps with any of that. Regardless of the format or technology meme slop is at the core of this forum. I'm glad to see we're still innovating here at GRB.
Most of us don't have the time or skill to create unique memes about monkeys getting loose in St. Louis.
Re: Monkeys roaming St. Louis?
Posted: February 6 26, 8:27 am
by heyzeus
I could MSPaint you some monkeys but my rate is $350/hr.
Re: Monkeys roaming St. Louis?
Posted: February 9 26, 10:56 pm
by Mary1966
D Walton Graphic Design of Malden, Missouri, creators of St. Louis 4 monkeys and a goat memes, is crowdfunding to publish a children’s book called 4 Monkeys and a Goat Tour St. Louis.
Re: Monkeys roaming St. Louis?
Posted: February 10 26, 9:29 am
by CardsofSTL
Mary1966 wrote: ↑February 9 26, 10:56 pm
D Walton Graphic Design of Malden, Missouri, creators of St. Louis 4 monkeys and a goat memes, is crowdfunding to publish a children’s book called 4 Monkeys and a Goat Tour St. Louis.
Starting a Go Fund Me to buy an autographed edition for Mortimer's Famous
Re: Monkeys roaming St. Louis?
Posted: February 14 26, 7:51 am
by Mary1966
The 4 monkeys and a goat take a trip to Jupiter.
