Page 21 of 347

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: December 1 08, 6:48 pm
by ghostrunner
Michael wrote:
haltz wrote:$60 for a headset? There's a cheaper option right?

EDIT: nm, that's the expensive one. $10 on buy.com for the wired one. I can handle that.

It costs ten dollars and your dignity.

We can help you right over the phone.

Image

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: December 1 08, 7:20 pm
by haltz
Alright, I'm in as haltz8. Somebody be friends with me plz.

EDIT: Hopefully I find the person that stole 'haltz' and shoot him in the face in some game.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: December 1 08, 7:40 pm
by PujolJunkie
I will NEVER get sick of playing the Left 4 Dead demo. If you try to fly through it, it literally takes about 10 minutes, if that. But I seriously just do it at the slowest pace possible just because it's fun.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: December 1 08, 7:41 pm
by Jocephus
hi new friend haltz8

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: December 1 08, 7:42 pm
by PujolJunkie
haltz wrote:Alright, I'm in as haltz8. Somebody be friends with me plz.

EDIT: Hopefully I find the person that stole 'haltz' and shoot him in the face in some game.
I'll add you whenever I get back on. Although I've been doing nothing but playing demos and Saints Row 2 lately. With some Halo mixed in. I'll be getting a few new games around Christmas time. Mainly Left 4 Dead and Gears of War 2.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: December 1 08, 7:51 pm
by TimeForGuinness
I feel like I should buy an Xbox just to play with you guys.

(checks prices on Amazon)

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: December 1 08, 8:06 pm
by Michael
TimeForGuinness wrote:I feel like I should buy an Xbox just to play with you guys.

(checks prices on Amazon)

Go for this.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: December 1 08, 8:14 pm
by TimeForGuinness
Michael wrote:
TimeForGuinness wrote:I feel like I should buy an Xbox just to play with you guys.

(checks prices on Amazon)

Go for this.
Arrgh...I wish...I think I'm going to get a new computer instead.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: December 1 08, 8:23 pm
by haltz
Once you get that new computer, you'll want to compliment it with a device that can stream all your media to your entertainment system.. and play shoot 'em ups with your GRB buddies.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: December 1 08, 8:23 pm
by Tambourine Man
TimeForGuinness wrote:[high-pitched whiny voice]"I think I'm going to get a new computer instead."[/high-pitched whiny voice]
Ah, come on! That's a really good deal on that setup.