Page 21 of 211

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 14 11, 4:52 pm
by thrill
The greatest American player to ever kick a ball is going to sign with Barcelona.



So depressing.

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 14 11, 4:57 pm
by JackofDiamonds
thrill wrote:The greatest American player to ever kick a ball is going to sign with Barcelona.



So depressing.
Isn't that great for the future of American soccer?

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 14 11, 5:35 pm
by MrSaigon
thrill wrote:The greatest American player to ever kick a ball is going to sign with Barcelona.



So depressing.
I snooped around, but i really can't find what you're talking about.

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 14 11, 5:41 pm
by TGantz
thrill wrote:The greatest American player to ever kick a ball is going to sign with Barcelona.



So depressing.
Donovan is signing with Barcelona?

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 14 11, 5:47 pm
by Schlich
I think he means some 10 year old. At least thats what google tells me.

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 14 11, 5:51 pm
by MrSaigon
TGantz wrote:
thrill wrote:The greatest American player to ever kick a ball is going to sign with Barcelona.



So depressing.
Donovan is signing with Barcelona?
Alexi Lalas?

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 14 11, 6:30 pm
by JackofDiamonds
Colby Jones?

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 14 11, 6:43 pm
by thrill
Jersey born & raised, Italy repping Giuseppi Rossi is who I'm referring to. World class.

Image

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 14 11, 6:59 pm
by MrSaigon
thrill wrote:Jersey born & raised, Italy repping Giuseppi Rossi is who I'm referring to. World class.

Image
Oh thank God. I was so worried about Alexi Lalas' band.

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 14 11, 7:26 pm
by thrill
Hot damn, Jozy with a cannon!