Page 21 of 64

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:58 pm
by Schlich
Mound_Patrol wrote:
clevername wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Socnorb11 wrote:Calling Carp a tool on THIS board should get you banned, in my opinion.
I think Carp has been a tool this season. Is it OK that I say it since I'm a Cards fan?
actually, I feel the same.

if he were on the Reds we would HATE, HATE, HATE him.
And if you were a Reds fan you would hate Yadie just as much for mocking Phillips homerun trot.
well this is new.

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:58 pm
by GoCards1028
JackofDiamonds wrote:Can someone check this for me? A friend told me they saw Phillips hit Yadi in the shin pads in his warm-up swing.
This happened.

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:58 pm
by clevername
Mound_Patrol wrote:
clevername wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Socnorb11 wrote:Calling Carp a tool on THIS board should get you banned, in my opinion.
I think Carp has been a tool this season. Is it OK that I say it since I'm a Cards fan?
actually, I feel the same.

if he were on the Reds we would HATE, HATE, HATE him.
And if you were a Reds fan you would hate Yadie just as much for mocking Phillips homerun trot.
that really has nothing to do with what's happened so far, but ok.

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:58 pm
by fanforever
M1IRONMIKE wrote:Suppan crawling out of the pile was hilarious
forgive him...his nuts hurt

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:59 pm
by Schlich
seeing yadi pick this guy off would be perfect.

the only way it'd be better would be if it were phillips.

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:59 pm
by Ace
Throw strikes Jaime.

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:59 pm
by fanforever
GoCards1028 wrote:
JackofDiamonds wrote:Can someone check this for me? A friend told me they saw Phillips hit Yadi in the shin pads in his warm-up swing.
This happened.

twice

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:59 pm
by Bo Hart
GoCards1028 wrote:
JackofDiamonds wrote:Can someone check this for me? A friend told me they saw Phillips hit Yadi in the shin pads in his warm-up swing.
This happened.
The Reds broadcasters mentioned this. Phillips did it really gently -- he does it to the opposing catcher and to the umpire at the start of a game, as a good-natured* pleasantry.

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:59 pm
by Joe Shlabotnik
Is Jaime missing or is this a small zone? Both the inside and upstairs ones this inning have looked good to me.

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:59 pm
by Cronos
Mound_Patrol wrote:And if you were a Reds fan you would hate Yadie just as much for mocking Phillips homerun trot.
If he did do that, I as a Cardinal fan would love it.

Phillips has long been known for his "one flap down" home run trot.