Page 21 of 26
Re: GDT 5/10/13-Rockies (Garland) @ Cardinals (Miller) 7:15
Posted: May 10 13, 9:26 pm
by Secret Weapon
its gotta be the necklace
Re: GDT 5/10/13-Rockies (Garland) @ Cardinals (Miller) 7:15
Posted: May 10 13, 9:26 pm
by Schlich
22-12, still the BRIBB.
Re: GDT 5/10/13-Rockies (Garland) @ Cardinals (Miller) 7:15
Posted: May 10 13, 9:27 pm
by HowBoutThemBirds
Secret Weapon wrote:Gibson had 1 game with a gamescore of 100
im not sure which game that was though
July 25, 1969. But that was a 13 inning game.
He had a 97 on May 6, 1968. I think Miller has him beat.
Re: GDT 5/10/13-Rockies (Garland) @ Cardinals (Miller) 7:15
Posted: May 10 13, 9:27 pm
by fanforever
Waino, Westbrook, Miller. 3 of 5 Cardinal starters with CG Shutouts
Re: GDT 5/10/13-Rockies (Garland) @ Cardinals (Miller) 7:15
Posted: May 10 13, 9:28 pm
by Vidor
Looks like they're going to talk about it on Sportscenter after the break...
Re: GDT 5/10/13-Rockies (Garland) @ Cardinals (Miller) 7:15
Posted: May 10 13, 9:28 pm
by docellis
Brian Stull @StullySTL now
Shelby giving lots of credit to Yadi afterwards, but admits to pitching the best game of his career. Molina gave him the game ball.
Re: GDT 5/10/13-Rockies (Garland) @ Cardinals (Miller) 7:15
Posted: May 10 13, 9:32 pm
by Vidor
I'd like to request this thread get put in the archives tomorrow...
Re: GDT 5/10/13-Rockies (Garland) @ Cardinals (Miller) 7:15
Posted: May 10 13, 9:35 pm
by BW23
Those that say that great pitching is boring are stupid. That was an absolute beauty to watch.
I've said that to keep his pitch counts down he needs to learn to become more efficient. Giving up one hit and not walking anyone (or even going into deep counts) helps, too. I actually prefer that route!
That's two more innings tonight by Miller than Strasburg has thrown in a game. Ever.
Re: GDT 5/10/13-Rockies (Garland) @ Cardinals (Miller) 7:15
Posted: May 10 13, 9:35 pm
by cardsfansince82
I'm pissed because there was a deal earlier today where you got mlb.tv premium for the rest of the year for $57, but the link was dead by the time I got home so I didn't get to watch.
Re: GDT 5/10/13-Rockies (Garland) @ Cardinals (Miller) 7:15
Posted: May 10 13, 9:36 pm
by heyzeus
Alex Cobb, another great young pitcher, also fanned 13 tonight. In 4 and 2/3 innings. He couldn't make it out of the 5th.
First pitcher in MLB history to fan 13 in less than 5 inning start.