Page 21 of 353
Re: Coronavirus
Posted: March 12 20, 1:13 pm
by sighyoung
Re: Coronavirus
Posted: March 12 20, 1:14 pm
by sighyoung
thrill wrote: ↑March 11 20, 10:09 pm
TOM HANKS?!
Tom. TOM HANKS!? NOOOOOOOOO
Re: Coronavirus
Posted: March 12 20, 1:45 pm
by heyzeus
The good news is the Blues remain defending world champions indefinitely.
Re: Coronavirus
Posted: March 12 20, 1:47 pm
by wart57
heyzeus wrote: ↑March 12 20, 1:45 pm
The good news is the Blues remain defending world champions indefinitely.
Thank God they won the Cup last year, because postponing the season is such a Blues thing to happen...
Re: Coronavirus
Posted: March 12 20, 2:18 pm
by Joe Shlabotnik
Joe Shlabotnik wrote: ↑March 12 20, 12:44 pm
wart57 wrote: ↑March 12 20, 11:17 am
Baseball being shut down.
As of right now I'm umpiring a tournament this weekend of teams from southern Oregon and northern California. So it's not totally shut down yet.
Welp, tournament cancelled.
Baseball is being shut down.
Re: Coronavirus
Posted: March 12 20, 2:45 pm
by Jocephus
Re: Coronavirus
Posted: March 12 20, 2:53 pm
by Radbird
How the hell can I successfully self-quarantine with no sports to watch?
Re: Coronavirus
Posted: March 12 20, 2:57 pm
by wart57
Joe Shlabotnik wrote: ↑March 12 20, 2:18 pm
Joe Shlabotnik wrote: ↑March 12 20, 12:44 pm
wart57 wrote: ↑March 12 20, 11:17 am
Baseball being shut down.
As of right now I'm umpiring a tournament this weekend of teams from southern Oregon and northern California. So it's not totally shut down yet.
Welp, tournament cancelled.
Baseball is being shut down.

Re: Coronavirus
Posted: March 12 20, 2:59 pm
by wart57
Radbird wrote: ↑March 12 20, 2:53 pm
How the hell can I successfully self-quarantine with no sports to watch?
Wonder if I talk Mrs. Wart in to letting me get a new video game....

Re: Coronavirus
Posted: March 12 20, 3:02 pm
by wart57
[expletive] just got real.