If he and Doyle make it, Cardinals hate could reach new heights
MLB Trade Deadline August 3 6 PM ET
- ghostrunner
- GOAT
- Posts: 30836
- Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69901
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69901
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: MLB Trade Deadline August 3 6 PM ET
Especially if you get your wish and we trade VSII + Svanson for PCAghostrunner wrote: ↑October 1 26, 9:24 pm
If he and Doyle make it, Cardinals hate could reach new heights
- ghostrunner
- GOAT
- Posts: 30836
- Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Re: MLB Trade Deadline August 3 6 PM ET
I woudn't say wish. I was thinking more like a gift, which I wouldn't turn down.CardsofSTL wrote: ↑October 1 26, 9:40 pmEspecially if you get your wish and we trade VSII + Svanson for PCAghostrunner wrote: ↑October 1 26, 9:24 pm
If he and Doyle make it, Cardinals hate could reach new heights
- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43288
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
Re: MLB Trade Deadline August 3 6 PM ET
The new moneyball is real sickos for the mound. We are cornering the market and I am here for it.
