Page 21 of 21

Re: MLB Trade Deadline August 3 6 PM ET

Posted: October 1 26, 9:24 pm
by ghostrunner
phins wrote: ↑
October 1 26, 9:13 pm
He's also a nut.


If he and Doyle make it, Cardinals hate could reach new heights

Re: MLB Trade Deadline August 3 6 PM ET

Posted: October 1 26, 9:39 pm
by CardsofSTL
phins wrote: ↑
October 1 26, 9:13 pm
He's also a nut.

Hot

Re: MLB Trade Deadline August 3 6 PM ET

Posted: October 1 26, 9:40 pm
by CardsofSTL
ghostrunner wrote: ↑
October 1 26, 9:24 pm
phins wrote: ↑
October 1 26, 9:13 pm
He's also a nut.


If he and Doyle make it, Cardinals hate could reach new heights
Especially if you get your wish and we trade VSII + Svanson for PCA

Re: MLB Trade Deadline August 3 6 PM ET

Posted: October 1 26, 11:10 pm
by ghostrunner
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
October 1 26, 9:40 pm
ghostrunner wrote: ↑
October 1 26, 9:24 pm
phins wrote: ↑
October 1 26, 9:13 pm
He's also a nut.


If he and Doyle make it, Cardinals hate could reach new heights
Especially if you get your wish and we trade VSII + Svanson for PCA
I woudn't say wish. I was thinking more like a gift, which I wouldn't turn down.

Re: MLB Trade Deadline August 3 6 PM ET

Posted: October 2 26, 10:04 am
by heyzeus
The new moneyball is real sickos for the mound. We are cornering the market and I am here for it.