Page 208 of 214

Re: Update: HOLLIDAY A CARD 7yr/120 million, p178

Posted: January 7 10, 4:14 pm
by redbirdjazzz
st.lewis11 wrote:I was unsuccessful in google search, in trying to find a definite list of Cardinals who wore # 7; off my memory, I can only think of Reggie Smith & Adam Kennedy; who else did?
Image

Re: Update: HOLLIDAY A CARD 7yr/120 million, p178

Posted: January 7 10, 4:14 pm
by omaha_red
st.lewis11 wrote:I was unsuccessful in google search, in trying to find a definite list of Cardinals who wore # 7; off my memory, I can only think of Reggie Smith & Adam Kennedy; who else did?
derosa

Image

Re: Update: HOLLIDAY A CARD 7yr/120 million, p178

Posted: January 7 10, 4:15 pm
by danh35
st.lewis11 wrote:I was unsuccessful in google search, in trying to find a definite list of Cardinals who wore # 7; off my memory, I can only think of Reggie Smith & Adam Kennedy; who else did?
JD Drew

Re: Update: HOLLIDAY A CARD 7yr/120 million, p178

Posted: January 7 10, 4:26 pm
by cards2468
Hector Luna

edit: and soon after Ronnie Belliard

Re: Update: HOLLIDAY A CARD 7yr/120 million, p178

Posted: January 7 10, 4:29 pm
by Richie Allen
Pat Corrales #7
Johnny Edwards #7
Delino Deshields #7
Geronimo Pena #7
Joe Medwick #7

Re: Update: HOLLIDAY A CARD 7yr/120 million, p178

Posted: January 7 10, 4:39 pm
by doe_boy
Del Ennis 1957-58

Re: Update: HOLLIDAY A CARD 7yr/120 million, p178

Posted: January 7 10, 4:42 pm
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
cards2468 wrote:
danh35 wrote:
cards2468 wrote:Holliday is now number 7!
Boo, I just bought a jersey w/ 15 the other day.
you can buy a lettering kit for like $20 on ebay and take it somewhere to get changed, or you could just be 1 of the cool ppl that got a Matt Holliday jersey before it was the cool thing to do
Heck yeah, I've got one with 15 and will wear it with pride!! It says a lot about you. Namely, "I drink the kool aid" But sometimes that koolaid tastes really, really good!

Re: Update: HOLLIDAY A CARD 7yr/120 million, p178

Posted: January 7 10, 4:44 pm
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
cards2468 wrote:
Jocephus wrote:matt looks good in a suit...in a heterosexual way
every straight man is allowed 1 man crush at a time, choose wisely (saying he looks good in a suit doesn't commit you to him though)
I've commited mine to AW. Now AW used his on Matt Holliday. I feel so used. I got played.

Re: Update: HOLLIDAY A CARD 7yr/120 million, p178

Posted: January 7 10, 4:54 pm
by TimeForGuinness
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
cards2468 wrote:
Jocephus wrote:matt looks good in a suit...in a heterosexual way
every straight man is allowed 1 man crush at a time, choose wisely (saying he looks good in a suit doesn't commit you to him though)
I've commited mine to AW. Now AW used his on Matt Holliday. I feel so used. I got played.
I bet Waino is texting Holliday right now.

Re: Update: HOLLIDAY A CARD 7yr/120 million, p178

Posted: January 7 10, 4:57 pm
by fanforever
Image
Image