Page 22 of 29

Posted: May 19 07, 5:43 pm
by stlmark
Otawa beats Buffalo in OT 3-2. Now Ottawa moves on to the Stanley Cup Finals. It's going to be a great SCF no matter who plays Ottawa.

Posted: May 19 07, 6:33 pm
by StL Dan
cabby7588 wrote:
stlmark wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:Ducks win. I'm rooting for them because I want Detroit to lose, but I'm starting to really pull for Anaheim...I like Pronger and they deserve a championship, they have been very consistent in the past year.
Agreed cabby
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
+++++++++

Posted: May 20 07, 10:05 am
by stlmark
pop_haines wrote:
stlmark wrote:Otawa beats Buffalo in OT 3-2. Now Ottawa moves on to the Stanley Cup Finals. It's going to be a great SCF no matter who plays Ottawa.
Agreed.

I'm pulling for the Senators, btw.
Same, Ottawa deserves it, especially if they play Detroit.

Posted: May 20 07, 1:47 pm
by stlmark
pop_haines wrote:
stlmark wrote:
pop_haines wrote:
stlmark wrote:Otawa beats Buffalo in OT 3-2. Now Ottawa moves on to the Stanley Cup Finals. It's going to be a great SCF no matter who plays Ottawa.
Agreed.

I'm pulling for the Senators, btw.
Same, Ottawa deserves it, especially if they play Detroit.
plus, the delightful yet baseball-clueless mrs pop is from Ottawa.
Is mrs pop a hockey fan or just from the area?

Posted: May 20 07, 1:57 pm
by stlmark
pop_haines wrote:
stlmark wrote:
pop_haines wrote:
stlmark wrote:
pop_haines wrote:
stlmark wrote:Otawa beats Buffalo in OT 3-2. Now Ottawa moves on to the Stanley Cup Finals. It's going to be a great SCF no matter who plays Ottawa.
Agreed.

I'm pulling for the Senators, btw.
Same, Ottawa deserves it, especially if they play Detroit.
plus, the delightful yet baseball-clueless mrs pop is from Ottawa.
Is mrs pop a hockey fan or just from the area?
You know that old Canadian joke? :lol:
Which one #-o

Posted: May 20 07, 2:25 pm
by cabby7588
Cmonnn Ducks

Posted: May 20 07, 4:06 pm
by cabby7588
DUCKS SCORE with 48 seconds left in regulation to put it into OT!!!!!

TIED 1-1 IN OVERTIME

GO DUCKS

Posted: May 20 07, 4:08 pm
by stlmark
cabby7588 wrote:DUCKS SCORE with 48 seconds left in regulation to put it into OT!!!!!

TIED 1-1 IN OVERTIME

GO DUCKS
Holy crap cabby! :shock: I forgot it was a day game. I thought it was tonight. Keep me updated. Now when I leave, I can put it on my XM.

OH and GO DUCKS!!!!!! =D> =D> =D>

Posted: May 20 07, 4:18 pm
by cabby7588
Ducks just killed a huge penalty. 8:53 left.

Posted: May 20 07, 4:19 pm
by cabby7588
DUCKS WIN