Page 23 of 24

Re: Rave: The Legend Club at Legrands

Posted: June 3 14, 9:57 am
by TimeForGuinness
stlouie_lipp wrote:This place any good? World's Fair Donuts?

http://living.msn.com/life-inspired/the ... 3598950#25
Yup. They have cinnamon rolls as big as your face.

Re: Rave: The Legend Club at Legrands

Posted: June 3 14, 9:57 am
by JL21
TimeForGuinness wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:This place any good? World's Fair Donuts?

http://living.msn.com/life-inspired/the ... 3598950#25
Yup. They have cinnamon rolls as big as your face.
So does your mom.

Re: Rave: The Legend Club at Legrands

Posted: June 3 14, 10:00 am
by TimeForGuinness
JL21 wrote:
TimeForGuinness wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:This place any good? World's Fair Donuts?

http://living.msn.com/life-inspired/the ... 3598950#25
Yup. They have cinnamon rolls as big as your face.
So does your mom.
Image

Re: Rave: The Legend Club at Legrands

Posted: June 3 14, 12:27 pm
by lukethedrifter

Re: Rave: The Legend Club at Legrands

Posted: August 3 15, 7:59 am
by Molly

Re: Rave: The Legend Club at Legrands

Posted: August 3 15, 8:49 am
by lukethedrifter
I heard that the other day. Sad

Re: Rave: The Legend Club at Legrands

Posted: August 3 15, 6:20 pm
by Freed Roger
Sorry to hear that. Going to Legrands reminds me of my grandpa - who was a butcher at a small grocer. Rest in peace Joe Legrand, a St. Louis Legend.

Re: Rave: The Legend Club at Legrands

Posted: August 7 15, 10:47 pm
by ZigZagCardsFan
I was going to stop by LeGrand's on Tuesday for a late lunch but ran out of time. Turns out they would've been closed.

I never actually met Joe but I saw him every time I'd stop in.

Another sobering reminder of how quickly this thing called life can end.

Re: Rave: The Legend Club at Legrands

Posted: September 23 16, 12:13 pm
by Freed Roger
I found out today that the Legend cures hangovers.
Was bummed that I was pissin my Friday-off away. Now I am ready to take on the World!
[expletive] you Cubs! Go CARDS!!!!!!

Re: Rave: The Legend Club at Legrands

Posted: September 23 16, 12:42 pm
by Molly
Freed Roger wrote:I found out today that the Legend cures hangovers.
Was bummed that I was pissin my Friday-off away. Now I am ready to take on the World!
[expletive] you Cubs! Go CARDS!!!!!!
If you go to the Get Together thread, I promised to bring you a Legend if you show up at McGurks! :D