Page 24 of 41

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: November 3 16, 10:11 am
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
UK wrote:Image

Troy was born last Friday. 7 lbs 6 oz & 21 inches.

After everything we've been thru (miscarriages, etc.) I finally get to be a dad. Been a great week.
Awesome, UK! Big congrats! Cute little devil and he's batting 1.000 on bringing championships. :)

We've got one due in December and hopefully she will be the good luck charm we've been missing. The first AW jr only got us to the WS but didn't bring home the title...I blame myself though for that one.

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: November 3 16, 10:16 am
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
Here's a couple shots of us at the beach in september. It was AW jrs first trip and he loved it.
[SHOW]
Image
Image

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: November 3 16, 10:29 am
by heyzeus
Did I tell y'all that Zeus Jr. Jr. was a magical unicorn this year? I have achieved my parental manifest destiny.
[SHOW]
Image

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: November 3 16, 11:22 am
by lukethedrifter
Congrats UK.

I love being a Dad.

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: November 3 16, 11:33 am
by Radbird
UK wrote:Image

Troy was born last Friday. 7 lbs 6 oz & 21 inches.

After everything we've been thru (miscarriages, etc.) I finally get to be a dad. Been a great week.
I imagine this ranks pretty high on the "greatest week of you life" list. Congrats.

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: November 4 16, 9:28 am
by GeddyWrox
heyzeus wrote:Did I tell y'all that Zeus Jr. Jr. was a magical unicorn this year? I have achieved my parental manifest destiny.
[SHOW]
Image
My 10 year old went as a unicorn too! Must've been the cool kid costume this year. :D

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: November 4 16, 9:29 am
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
heyzeus wrote:Did I tell y'all that Zeus Jr. Jr. was a magical unicorn this year? I have achieved my parental manifest destiny.
[SHOW]
Image
YES!!!! You're life is complete!

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: November 4 16, 9:59 am
by wart57
I saw three different teen dudes dressed up as My Little Ponies on Monday night. Epic costumes.

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: November 4 16, 12:03 pm
by UK
Radbird wrote:
UK wrote:Image

Troy was born last Friday. 7 lbs 6 oz & 21 inches.

After everything we've been thru (miscarriages, etc.) I finally get to be a dad. Been a great week.
I imagine this ranks pretty high on the "greatest week of you life" list. Congrats.
It has been the best week of my life even before the Cubs winning.

Troy was born late Friday late, we stayed in the Hospital until late Saturday night and didn't watch the game.

We watched Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday which he's 3-0 in his Cubs watching career. It took him 5 days for a WS and me over 40 years (been watching since 83).

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: November 21 16, 1:30 pm
by lukethedrifter
My 16 year old daughter says that we are just alike. I'm not sure if that makes me happy or worried.