Page 24 of 43
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: January 27 15, 12:29 pm
by cardsfansince82
I was laughing when Kraft called Belichick and Brady "his guys" and "like family" because I'm pretty sure he said the same thing about Aaron Hernandez when he was signing his extension.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: January 27 15, 2:33 pm
by mikechamp
cardsfansince82 wrote:I was laughing when Kraft called Belichick and Brady "his guys" and "like family" because I'm pretty sure he said the same thing about Aaron Hernandez when he was signing his extension.
He just forgot to say "a mob" (out loud) in between like and family.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: January 27 15, 7:38 pm
by Tambourine Man
So far, I haven't had any rooting interest in this game. But ya know what? I do like the idea of Manning & Brady being beat back-to-back by Wilson. Two of the best QB's in history falling to some kid? Good stuff.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: January 28 15, 10:42 am
by Radbird
I hate the Seahawks less than the Patriots so guess I'll root for them. Probably mainly watch to see the commercials and have a reason to eat wings and drink beer.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: January 28 15, 10:48 am
by MrSaigon
The only interesting outcome for this game will be a 40-point win by the Pats. Either they totally destroy the Hawks, or the Hawks win, regardless of the score.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: January 28 15, 1:03 pm
by slide_into_first
Even if the investigation exonerates NE I still think they are cheaters.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: January 28 15, 1:20 pm
by Freed Roger
Radbird wrote: Probably mainly watch to see the commercials and have a reason to eat wings and drink beer.
I'm going to not watch the game, and sit in a warm sudsy bathtub eating chicken wings and drinking beer listening to my April Wine Pandora Station.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: January 28 15, 1:33 pm
by Fat_Bulldog
Freed Roger wrote:Radbird wrote: Probably mainly watch to see the commercials and have a reason to eat wings and drink beer.
I'm going to not watch the game, and sit in a warm sudsy bathtub eating chicken wings and drinking beer listening to my April Wine Pandora Station.
What time this go round?
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: January 28 15, 1:46 pm
by Freed Roger
Fat_Bulldog wrote:Freed Roger wrote:Radbird wrote: Probably mainly watch to see the commercials and have a reason to eat wings and drink beer.
I'm going to not watch the game, and sit in a warm sudsy bathtub eating chicken wings and drinking beer listening to my April Wine Pandora Station.
What time this go round?
...Mrs Bulldog said you couldn't make it this time, but she could.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: January 28 15, 1:55 pm
by Fat_Bulldog
Freed Roger wrote:Fat_Bulldog wrote:Freed Roger wrote:Radbird wrote: Probably mainly watch to see the commercials and have a reason to eat wings and drink beer.
I'm going to not watch the game, and sit in a warm sudsy bathtub eating chicken wings and drinking beer listening to my April Wine Pandora Station.
What time this go round?
...Mrs Bulldog said you couldn't make it this time, but she could.
She said that?
I guess I'll be slinging hot sauce all over the bedroom by myself then.