Page 25 of 29

Posted: March 22 07, 3:30 pm
by cardinalkarp
My only real question is this: Is this a 25 page thread if Florida's legal limit was .10 like it is in many states?
No, because we probably wouldn't have heard a thing about it.

Posted: March 22 07, 3:34 pm
by vinsanity
cardinalkarp wrote:
My only real question is this: Is this a 25 page thread if Florida's legal limit was .10 like it is in many states?
No, because we probably wouldn't have heard a thing about it.
That's why there should be a federal legal limit for driving. I don't understand why it has to be an outrage in Florida if it would have been nothing in Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Ohio etc.

Posted: March 22 07, 3:51 pm
by Capt_Morgan
wart57 wrote:I am sure glad we have so many perfect people who have never done anything wrong.....
i was thinking it

just didn't want to say it

there been times where i been drunk on my rear and never got caught.

i admit on my part it was stupid and i never should have been behind a wheel.

mistakes does and will happen

Posted: March 22 07, 4:00 pm
by Popeye_Card
Capt_Morgan wrote:
mistakes does and will happen
Especially grammatical mistakes. :wink:

--P--

Posted: March 22 07, 4:01 pm
by greenback44
vinsanity wrote:
cardinalkarp wrote:
My only real question is this: Is this a 25 page thread if Florida's legal limit was .10 like it is in many states?
No, because we probably wouldn't have heard a thing about it.
That's why there should be a federal legal limit for driving. I don't understand why it has to be an outrage in Florida if it would have been nothing in Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Ohio etc.
He broke a well-known law. That in and of itself is a story. I can't work up moral outrage, but I want to smack the guy for not having the sense to recognize that a routine bottle of wine over dinner is too risky for someone in his position.

Posted: March 22 07, 4:06 pm
by Capt_Morgan
Popeye_Card wrote:
Capt_Morgan wrote:
mistakes does and will happen
Especially grammatical mistakes. :wink:

--P--
uhh yeah :)

i only made it thru high school :)

Posted: March 22 07, 4:09 pm
by Radbird
haltz wrote:
stltoday forums (including one that talks about the cardinals) are all down now.
I just logged on. I don't know which thread to open first, but I'm pretty excited about it.
Really, there are at least 8 just on the first page. :?
Capt_Morgan wrote:
wart57 wrote:I am sure glad we have so many perfect people who have never done anything wrong.....
i was thinking it

just didn't want to say it

there been times where i been drunk on my rear and never got caught.

i admit on my part it was stupid and i never should have been behind a wheel.

mistakes does and will happen
I was very lucky in my younger days. Some nights the freeway was a pinball machine and my car was the ball and the concrete medians were the flippers. When I look back I'm amazed I survived the stupidity of my twenties without hurting or killing myself or others. And had I not been so fortunate, there's a good chance I would not have been able to get the security clearance that affords me the career I have today.

Posted: March 22 07, 4:11 pm
by mcgee51taguchi99
This is all a plot masterminded by Michael to get more expensive Google ads to display at the top of the site.



(check out the ads at the top of some of the pages of this thread, specifically page 25 in my browser)

Posted: March 22 07, 4:11 pm
by vinsanity
greenback44 wrote:
vinsanity wrote:
cardinalkarp wrote:
My only real question is this: Is this a 25 page thread if Florida's legal limit was .10 like it is in many states?
No, because we probably wouldn't have heard a thing about it.
That's why there should be a federal legal limit for driving. I don't understand why it has to be an outrage in Florida if it would have been nothing in Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Ohio etc.
He broke a well-known law. That in and of itself is a story. I can't work up moral outrage, but I want to smack the guy for not having the sense to recognize that a routine bottle of wine over dinner is too risky for someone in his position.
Do you know what te limit is in eery state? He's spent enough time in florida it should have been well-known. But if you are in Philly for a game do you Pennsylvania's legal limit? I agree with you though, I'm just curious where the outrage has come from.

Posted: March 22 07, 4:31 pm
by skmsw
vinsanity wrote:Do you know what te limit is in eery state? He's spent enough time in florida it should have been well-known. But if you are in Philly for a game do you Pennsylvania's legal limit? I agree with you though, I'm just curious where the outrage has come from.
I'm not outraged, but personally, my opinion is, you do not need to know the limits in ANY state to know that if you've had more than two an hour you should not be driving, and that if you've had more than two an hour you'd be at risk for getting pinched in any state.