Page 25 of 34

Re: GDT NLWC-Cubs (Arrieta) @ Pirates (Cole) 7:08 CDT

Posted: October 7 15, 8:34 pm
by IMADreamer
jagtrader wrote:This would have been a great series. Shame that won't happen.

Yeah, even if it was best of three. This would have been great to see these two teams go at it again.

Re: GDT NLWC-Cubs (Arrieta) @ Pirates (Cole) 7:08 CDT

Posted: October 7 15, 8:34 pm
by TheTimeIsNow
I'd love to watch McCutchen in a Cards uniform. He deserves to win a championship.

Re: GDT NLWC-Cubs (Arrieta) @ Pirates (Cole) 7:08 CDT

Posted: October 7 15, 8:36 pm
by Pudgelewis
TheTimeIsNow wrote:
ZigZagCardsFan wrote:Pirates probably need to rebuild. Send us McCutchen.
We'll send you McCutchen for 3 of your World Series wins.
Sure. It takes 4 to win one anyways.

I knew this was over as soon as I saw it get to 3-0. I always wanted a Cards/Cubs playoff series, and anxious or not, guess I'm getting my wish.

Re: GDT NLWC-Cubs (Arrieta) @ Pirates (Cole) 7:08 CDT

Posted: October 7 15, 8:36 pm
by heyzeus
TheTimeIsNow wrote:I'd love to watch McCutchen in a Cards uniform. He deserves to win a championship.
That gave me a sad. But f'reals, this isn't the last time the Pirates will be in the playoffs.

Re: GDT NLWC-Cubs (Arrieta) @ Pirates (Cole) 7:08 CDT

Posted: October 7 15, 8:36 pm
by TheTimeIsNow
Going back to 2013, the Pirates have been out scored 13-0 in their last 19 Wild Card innings.

Re: GDT NLWC-Cubs (Arrieta) @ Pirates (Cole) 7:08 CDT

Posted: October 7 15, 8:37 pm
by Maclowery
The kid in the stands behind home has been super entertaining.

Re: GDT NLWC-Cubs (Arrieta) @ Pirates (Cole) 7:08 CDT

Posted: October 7 15, 8:37 pm
by ZigZagCardsFan
nvm

Re: GDT NLWC-Cubs (Arrieta) @ Pirates (Cole) 7:08 CDT

Posted: October 7 15, 8:37 pm
by redpeppers5000
TheTimeIsNow wrote:I'd love to watch McCutchen in a Cards uniform. He deserves to win a championship.
I agree 100 percent. He needs to be on a team that prides on championships. Winning. The Cards should look into it, soon.

Re: GDT NLWC-Cubs (Arrieta) @ Pirates (Cole) 7:08 CDT

Posted: October 7 15, 8:39 pm
by Radbird
Maclowery wrote:The kid in the stands behind home has been super entertaining.
Marlins Guy?

Re: GDT NLWC-Cubs (Arrieta) @ Pirates (Cole) 7:08 CDT

Posted: October 7 15, 8:41 pm
by IMADreamer
Radbird wrote:
Maclowery wrote:The kid in the stands behind home has been super entertaining.
Marlins Guy?
Nah there is a kid in the aisle basically acting out everything the Pirates do. It's hilarious.