Well who are you blaming? Your hit and run posts don't make it clear. And what is a stupid thing to say?Leroy wrote:Show me where I blamed Obama. I just think it is a stupid thing to say. Now back to our regularly scheduled death panel discussion.
Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)
- lukethedrifter
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37260
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25226
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)
I have to blame somebody?
- lukethedrifter
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37260
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)
Not at all.
-
planet planet
- http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
- Posts: 24904
- Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)
Sounds like they're to allow insurers to continue plans that had been canceled. Press conference at 10:35 CST.
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25226
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)
Why fix what ain't broken.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)
that helps. maybe instead of trying to repeal it 40 odd times there could have been some cooperation...
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)
Just be sure to tell them it is not real insurance.
- IMADreamer
- Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
- Posts: 12891
- Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
- Location: Illinois
Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)
I don't like that they are going to go back on the rule about keeping junk insurance. It kind of fouls the whole thing up. The idea was to bring everyone up to a minimal standard and now we won't have that.
I think the Republicans have won. This whole thing is unraveling.
I think the Republicans have won. This whole thing is unraveling.
-
planet planet
- http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
- Posts: 24904
- Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)
I'm off the week between Christmas and New Years every year so that's my pick!
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25226
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:


