Page 26 of 85

Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)

Posted: November 10 13, 11:08 am
by lukethedrifter
Leroy wrote:Show me where I blamed Obama. I just think it is a stupid thing to say. Now back to our regularly scheduled death panel discussion.
Well who are you blaming? Your hit and run posts don't make it clear. And what is a stupid thing to say?

Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)

Posted: November 10 13, 11:15 am
by Leroy
I have to blame somebody?

Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)

Posted: November 10 13, 11:19 am
by lukethedrifter
Not at all.

Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)

Posted: November 14 13, 9:23 am
by planet planet
Sounds like they're to allow insurers to continue plans that had been canceled. Press conference at 10:35 CST.

Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)

Posted: November 14 13, 9:33 am
by Leroy
Why fix what ain't broken.

Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)

Posted: November 14 13, 9:39 am
by Jocephus
that helps. maybe instead of trying to repeal it 40 odd times there could have been some cooperation...

Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)

Posted: November 14 13, 9:46 am
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
Just be sure to tell them it is not real insurance.

Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)

Posted: November 14 13, 10:17 am
by IMADreamer
I don't like that they are going to go back on the rule about keeping junk insurance. It kind of fouls the whole thing up. The idea was to bring everyone up to a minimal standard and now we won't have that.

I think the Republicans have won. This whole thing is unraveling.

Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)

Posted: November 14 13, 10:17 am
by planet planet
I'm off the week between Christmas and New Years every year so that's my pick!

Re: Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare)

Posted: November 14 13, 10:23 am
by Leroy
Huh?