Page 26 of 529

Re: Random musings

Posted: July 21 14, 11:40 am
by cardsfansince82
I'm going to assume wart's wife found GRB and he's now strapped to a bed with broken, mangled feet like that guy in Misery.

Re: Random musings

Posted: July 21 14, 12:29 pm
by heyzeus
cardsfansince82 wrote:I'm going to assume wart's wife found GRB and he's now strapped to a bed with broken, mangled feet like that guy in Misery.
I kinda assumed that his many children had poured grape juice into all of his computing devices.

Re: Random musings

Posted: July 21 14, 12:47 pm
by cardsfansince82
My work area includes two overlaughers seated next to each other and it's pretty much the worst thing ever. It's an all day contest to see who can annoy me more.

Re: Random musings

Posted: July 21 14, 12:54 pm
by heyzeus
"I think I'll read the comments for an informed, enlightening exchange of ideas on this story." - no one, ever

Re: Random musings

Posted: July 21 14, 9:36 pm
by docellis
I generally like my life but I continually wonder why I accept more tasks than I can reasonably accomplish without undue stress.

Re: Random musings

Posted: July 21 14, 9:47 pm
by Freed Roger
Why do I feel like I'm getting screwed, and should have bought matches instead of these bbq lighters?
Image

And why are all my musings like Andy Rooney?

Re: Random musings

Posted: July 22 14, 7:07 am
by Radbird
It's not enough to just say thank you anymore.

Now we have to say "thank you soooo much".

How much?

Re: Random musings

Posted: July 24 14, 9:41 pm
by Jocephus
earwax has a very strange smell

Re: Random musings

Posted: July 25 14, 12:46 pm
by cardsfansince82
My manager sent me an email today that closed with "sorry for the incontinence". Should I assume it was an autocorrect/spellcheck thing for "inconvenience" or should I be concerned for her well being?

Re: Random musings

Posted: July 25 14, 12:48 pm
by lukethedrifter
I think the apology is only for those who may have sat in the chair after her.