Page 26 of 26
Re: 2022 Minor League Season
Posted: November 7 22, 2:48 pm
by MinorLeagueGuy
mikechamp wrote: ↑November 7 22, 2:07 pm
While I like all their swings (thanks @Radbird for posting those), I like Walker's & Davis's more than Winn's.
Yeah. I really like their quiet front side.
Re: 2022 Minor League Season
Posted: November 7 22, 7:54 pm
by go birds
Moises Gomez has been added to the 40 man. Guess that means no Aaron judge

Re: 2022 Minor League Season
Posted: November 8 22, 4:41 pm
by JoeMcKim
Re: 2022 Minor League Season
Posted: November 25 22, 9:34 am
by CardsofSTL
Re: 2022 Minor League Season
Posted: January 14 23, 11:55 am
by sighyoung
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I stuck it here. Mods, feel free to move it as needed.
Re: 2022 Minor League Season
Posted: January 16 23, 12:15 am
by phins
International Signing Day today and the Cardinals once again stayed out of the top of the market. The best player is widely believed to be a player signing with the Padres.
A team with not a much bigger market or resources to draw from than the Cardinals.
Their model they speak so much about needs to be calibrated from “maximize ROI for owner” to “better spend or get left behind.”
Re: 2022 Minor League Season
Posted: January 16 23, 8:42 am
by go birds
they saw the top player was a catcher and didnt think itd be wise to sign two catchers in the offseason
Re: 2022 Minor League Season
Posted: January 18 23, 9:15 am
by Magneto2.0