Page 257 of 274
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 11:46 pm
by tennesseecard
My dad is a Reds fan who likes to go to bed at 10:00 ET. I just ended an hour long phone call with him. What a game.
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 11:46 pm
by G. Keenan
cardsfansince82 wrote:Again, I heart Berkman.

He's the best addition to this team, from an on and off field perspective, in a long time, and a breath of fresh air in interviews and press conferences. He should have been a Cardinal all along.
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 11:48 pm
by planet planet
G. Keenan wrote:cardsfansince82 wrote:Again, I heart Berkman.

He's the best addition to this team, from an on and off field perspective, in a long time, and a breath of fresh air in interviews and press conferences. He should have been a Cardinal all along.
I love Lance so much.
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 11:49 pm
by redbirdjazzz
planet pujolsian wrote:G. Keenan wrote:cardsfansince82 wrote:Again, I heart Berkman.

He's the best addition to this team, from an on and off field perspective, in a long time, and a breath of fresh air in interviews and press conferences. He should have been a Cardinal all along.
I love Lance so much.
+++++++++
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 11:52 pm
by cards2468
I can't believe this place is still standing. What an insane night. Watched the game at PaddyO's. After Freese cleared the bases in the 9th we were going nuts and hugging and jumping... After the inning ended, we decided to needed to be by the stadium, so we sprinted. Right when we reached cf, Hamilton homered. What a shot to the gut. I yelled at John Kruk, Curt Schilling and Barry Larkin for a little bit. When Freese crushed that HR, we rushed the gate before it even landed. I got in fine but a guard tackled my sister's friend. I then found a rally towel and a stainless steal knife under some seats. That game took me thru every type of emotion a person can feel.
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 11:55 pm
by Numbers
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 11:56 pm
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
What a game!! Got pulled over driving through Jackson, ms on the way to new Orleans during the 10th inning for doin 87 in a 70 and I told the cop I wasn't even paying attention bc of the game. I told him what had happened and he just let me go. Boooooooooooya!!!!!
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 11:57 pm
by ghostrunner
Mark Mulders's tweets:
markmulder20 Mark Mulder
Go get em Carp.
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
markmulder20 Mark Mulder
No matter what Texas says Postgame. They are demoralized right now.
1 hour ago
markmulder20 Mark Mulder
This might be best game I have ever seen
markmulder20 Mark Mulder
I think I just woke up both my kids when freese hit that.
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 11:59 pm
by Schlich
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:What a game!! Got pulled over driving through Jackson, ms on the way to new Orleans during the 10th inning for doin 87 in a 70 and I told the cop I wasn't even paying attention bc of the game. I told him what had happened and he just let me go. Boooooooooooya!!!!!
you're gonna be in new orleans tomorrow? any chance you'd wanna catch the game on campus?
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 11:59 pm
by Numbers
How awesome that Stan Musial got to be there for that game, wow.