They've actually shown a couple playoff games. Lets just hope a game doesn't go into OT and they switch to the regularly scheduled programming like the did before!!cabby7588 wrote:Gotta love NBC hoppin on the NHL bandwagon once game 3 of the Cup comes around.ThreeAces wrote:The rest of the series is on NBC. Hopefully it's as good as the first 2 games were.![]()
2007 NHL Playoff Thread
Online
- cardinalkarp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18727
- Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am
- JohnnyJay
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4914
- Joined: April 18 06, 6:37 pm
- Location: St. Louis
I only saw one quick replay. I couldn't really tell because it was so fast. If it was really flagrant, then I agree with the suspension. Put it this way, I've seen way worse elbows in my days. I'm not arguing that he shouldn't have been suspended. But I was just a little surprised.stlmark wrote:I didn't see the elbow JJ, Did you?JohnnyJay wrote:I am pretty shocked at the Pronger suspension.
This is the finals.
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
I can't say because I have yet to see the elbow.JohnnyJay wrote:I only saw one quick replay. I couldn't really tell because it was so fast. If it was really flagrant, then I agree with the suspension. Put it this way, I've seen way worse elbows in my days. I'm not arguing that he shouldn't have been suspended. But I was just a little surprised.stlmark wrote:I didn't see the elbow JJ, Did you?JohnnyJay wrote:I am pretty shocked at the Pronger suspension.
This is the finals.
- JohnnyJay
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4914
- Joined: April 18 06, 6:37 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Saw a better replay. It was pretty darn obvious. You know what though, Pronger is a dirty player. He gets away with that type of stuff more than people think. He learned from Big Al. (Not disrespecting Al MacInnis, he was a great D man with a booming shot, but he played dirty when he had to).stlmark wrote:I can't say because I have yet to see the elbow.JohnnyJay wrote:I only saw one quick replay. I couldn't really tell because it was so fast. If it was really flagrant, then I agree with the suspension. Put it this way, I've seen way worse elbows in my days. I'm not arguing that he shouldn't have been suspended. But I was just a little surprised.stlmark wrote:I didn't see the elbow JJ, Did you?JohnnyJay wrote:I am pretty shocked at the Pronger suspension.
This is the finals.


