Page 27 of 169

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: April 10 09, 10:09 am
by sighyoung
stlouie_lipp wrote:ShamWow in Spanish (with Vince actually speaking Spanish)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZxyqMrb ... r_embedded
Who knew? I thought he was pretty bad with foreign tongues.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: April 10 09, 2:07 pm
by Arthur Dent
[/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: April 10 09, 5:12 pm
by lukethedrifter
Arthur Dent wrote:
[/youtube]
Sweet. Two things come to mind the first being that his business card is a popup book. Niiiice. Second.

[/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: April 10 09, 5:15 pm
by Arthur Dent
lukethedrifter wrote:Sweet. Two things come to mind the first being that his business card is a popup book. Niiiice.
Nothing quite says "professional" like a pop-up business card.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: April 10 09, 5:22 pm
by sighyoung
Arthur Dent wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:Sweet. Two things come to mind the first being that his business card is a popup book. Niiiice.
Nothing quite says "professional" like a pop-up business card.
Particularly a business card developed after 25 years of brutal natural selection.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: April 10 09, 5:24 pm
by lukethedrifter
Sticking with business cards

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: April 10 09, 5:51 pm
by PujolJunkie

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: April 10 09, 6:36 pm
by cardsfansince82
PujolJunkie wrote:1864 baseball with Conan O'Brien

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd1eu_ ... 4-baseball
That was awesome. And that girl was kinda hot.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: April 11 09, 12:08 am
by cardsfansince82
I really need to get Japanese TV.


[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cPQ04RV ... r_embedded][/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: April 11 09, 12:15 am
by Cronos
I'm looking forward to cultivating a unique business card when I get my license in a few years.

Maybe throw a little: "Therapy? Why, I hardly know you!" at them.