Oscar Taveras
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Re: Oscar Taveras
hit his 5th tonight
-
jim
- Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
- Posts: 50393
- Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
Re: Oscar Taveras
Taveras is playing alotvof cf in Memphis. Any reports?
-
Magneto2.0
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18091
- Joined: June 16 07, 2:12 pm
Re: Oscar Taveras
Tavres started strong, struggled for a bit, but it back to having a good season. Was OPSing at .835 coming into today
- JoeMcKim
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 9248
- Joined: September 8 09, 10:56 pm
- Location: South County, St. Louis
Re: Oscar Taveras
With Beltran being the Cardinal most productive hitter this year I hope that the Cards actually go about re-signing him after this season. If that means that Taveras has to spend 1-2 years in CF before eventually taking over RF then I'm fine with it.
-
jim
- Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
- Posts: 50393
- Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
Re: Oscar Taveras
I'm talking defensively, how has he looked in CF? Can he handle the position at the MLB level?
-
Magneto2.0
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18091
- Joined: June 16 07, 2:12 pm
Re: Oscar Taveras
Where's Phin?
-
phins
- Sobbing quietly during Fox programming
- Posts: 12079
- Joined: June 9 06, 3:51 pm
Re: Oscar Taveras
Apparently I sold my soul to my company and work too much...
-
Magneto2.0
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18091
- Joined: June 16 07, 2:12 pm
Re: Oscar Taveras
Sell out!phins wrote:Apparently I sold my soul to my company and work too much...
-
Magneto2.0
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18091
- Joined: June 16 07, 2:12 pm
-
STL_Cards
- Get off my damn lawn you whippersnappers!
- Posts: 700
- Joined: April 1 13, 8:49 am
Re: Oscar Taveras
I'm waiting to hear how bad the injury is.
