Re: 2011 NFL season
Posted: December 11 11, 6:03 pm
I think I'm actually rooting for Tebow after the last five minutes or so of Bears football. That was disgraceful in too many ways to count.
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
Lovie Smith underestimating how easy it is for a QB to pick apart a defense that doesn't even make an effort to shut down plays of less than 25 yards. You'd think that [expletive] moron would have learned that lesson...Freed Roger wrote:Heads will roll in chicago if they lose this game. Bears handing it over. they are harping on Marion Barber-but it is much more than that. ,NSBB must be exploding
I can't wait to credit Tebow for this win. Yeeessss!!!fanforever wrote:Marion Barber does it again
Yeah- I am rootin for Tebow now. Bears need to pay for thiis. And crazy that Barbers "catch" a bit ago was not reviewed.cpebbles wrote:Lovie Smith underestimating how easy it is for a QB to pick apart a defense that doesn't even make an effort to shut down plays of less than 25 yards. You'd think that [expletive] moron would have learned that lesson...Freed Roger wrote:Heads will roll in chicago if they lose this game. Bears handing it over. they are harping on Marion Barber-but it is much more than that. ,NSBB must be exploding
lukethedrifter wrote:I can't wait to credit Tebow for this win. Yeeessss!!!fanforever wrote:Marion Barber does it again