Page 27 of 529
Re: Random musings
Posted: July 25 14, 12:53 pm
by sighyoung
cardsfansince82 wrote:My manager sent me an email today that closed with "sorry for the incontinence". Should I assume it was an autocorrect/spellcheck thing for "inconvenience" or should I be concerned for her well being?
It may be a warning to turn off all electronics, for fear of sparking an explosion.
Re: Random musings
Posted: July 25 14, 12:55 pm
by Fat_Bulldog
lukethedrifter wrote:I think the apology is only for those who may have sat in the chair after her.
No apology required for me.
Re: Random musings
Posted: July 30 14, 1:58 pm
by wart57
cardsfansince82 wrote:I'm going to assume wart's wife found GRB and he's now strapped to a bed with broken, mangled feet like that guy in Misery.
Thank god she has no desire to look at Cardinal stuff, or I would be a dead man.
Re: Random musings
Posted: July 30 14, 7:06 pm
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
This frozen snapple apple sorbet bar we give little aw has an aftertaste a lot like my woodford reserve. No wonder they work so well for teething.
Re: Random musings
Posted: August 1 14, 3:01 pm
by Michael
Michael wrote:4 days in to my diet I'm proud to report I'm still fat.
Still chubby as hell, but my husky sized pants are getting looser.
Re: Random musings
Posted: August 3 14, 10:17 pm
by IMADreamer
Tonight, thanks to the game Cards Against Humanity I learned what an "Alabama Hot Pocket" is. Do yourself a favor and don't look that one up.
Re: Random musings
Posted: August 5 14, 8:21 pm
by JL21
I bet Nazis [expletive] LOVED pie charts.
Re: Random musings
Posted: August 6 14, 10:42 am
by Jocephus
my herb guy is out of the game.
damn it.
Re: Random musings
Posted: August 6 14, 11:50 am
by Michael
What kind of prices did you pay? Did you get a volume discount?
Re: Random musings
Posted: August 6 14, 11:53 am
by Jocephus
$60 for an 1/8th.
no i did not.