Page 29 of 29

Posted: June 7 07, 12:06 am
by stlmark
cabby7588 wrote:Image
Fixed.
That's what I'm talking about cabby.

Posted: June 7 07, 8:05 am
by JohnnyJay
stlmark wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:Image
Fixed.
That's what I'm talking about cabby.

:lol:

Would have been nice to see that. But we'll just have to win one without ol gap tooth!

Congrats to Pronger though for getting his first Cup! =D>

Posted: June 7 07, 2:08 pm
by thrill
I WIN THE MONEY!

Thanks Ducks and sportsbook.com

Posted: June 7 07, 2:13 pm
by stlmark
thrill wrote:I WIN THE MONEY!

Thanks Ducks and sportsbook.com
Are you going to share that money with your GRB friends? :cool:

Posted: June 7 07, 2:24 pm
by cardinalkarp
thrill wrote:I WIN THE MONEY!

Thanks Ducks and sportsbook.com
How much did you win?

Posted: June 7 07, 3:31 pm
by thrill
stlmark wrote:Are you going to share that money with your GRB friends? :cool:
You guys can share in my joy, but not my money.
cardinalkarp wrote:How much did you win?
I put $10 on them to win the Cup before the season started at 15-1, so $150.

Posted: June 7 07, 4:09 pm
by maddash
You know what's sad. I put $10 on the Cards to win the WS in '06... back when they were 3-1. So I only got $30 out of one of the most unexpected wins in history.

Posted: June 7 07, 4:25 pm
by thrill
maddash wrote:You know what's sad. I put $10 on the Cards to win the WS in '06... back when they were 3-1. So I only got $30 out of one of the most unexpected wins in history.
Hah, you could've gotten way better odds at the start of the playoffs!

I don't usually do the preseason champion bets, but after the Ducks got Pronger that 15-1 number was just too good to pass up.

Posted: June 7 07, 5:13 pm
by stlmark
thrill wrote:
stlmark wrote:Are you going to share that money with your GRB friends? :cool:
You guys can share in my joy, but not my money.
I can't be filled with joy unless I have da money.

Congrats on winning the money though.