Page 29 of 40

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: June 30 12, 1:27 pm
by Mary1966
3500 and it was in the game thread. I need to get home from this convention in Seattle so I can get back to my desktop and start posting lolcats again. My iPad is all I have had since Tuesday.

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: July 29 12, 2:06 am
by obucard
Image

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: January 4 13, 11:05 am
by heyzeus
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image




And with this, it's with hesitation and great sadness that I announce my retirement from GRB.*












































*until this afternoon, when my meeting is over.

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: July 1 13, 8:26 am
by KyCardinalFan
5000, but it looks pretty measly after Heyzeus' post.

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: July 1 13, 11:44 am
by JackofDiamonds
No, it's cool. It just means that you're 4x less internetdork than he is.

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: July 1 13, 11:57 am
by heyzeus
Not everyone knows how to celebrate like I do.

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: July 1 13, 12:03 pm
by cardsfansince82
I got irrationally excited about having the top comment on a deadspin post the other day.

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: July 9 13, 9:38 am
by Radbird
heyzeus wrote:Not everyone knows how to celebrate like I do.
Weak. Put each one of those pics in a separate post and you'd be pushing 30K by now.

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: January 28 14, 7:09 pm
by sighyoung
It's humbling to make nearly eight years' worth of thread-killing posts and demented rambling.

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: January 29 14, 8:50 am
by heyzeus
sighyoung wrote:It's humbling to make nearly eight years' worth of thread-killing posts and demented rambling.
Number 20,000 should have been a gif of Edgar Allen Poe vomiting rainbows onto the collected works of Edith Wharton.