Oscar Taveras
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: Oscar Taveras
Couple things. I think hitting is his first, second and third tool. Speed is a nice thing and all, but not what's getting him to the show.
Agreed about taking it slow. It's a sprained ankle, those things can be real bee otches especially if you try to push it. But, they always heal.
Agreed about taking it slow. It's a sprained ankle, those things can be real bee otches especially if you try to push it. But, they always heal.
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Re: Oscar Taveras
I rolled my ankle exactly one month ago and [expletive] still hurts.
Of course I've been playing soccer on it once a week, but yea....it can take a while to heal regardless.
Of course I've been playing soccer on it once a week, but yea....it can take a while to heal regardless.
-
phins
- Sobbing quietly during Fox programming
- Posts: 12079
- Joined: June 9 06, 3:51 pm
Re: Oscar Taveras
Taveras isn't an above average runner.
Hit tool is epic. Power is great with a chance to near elite (70).
That's a crazy star.
Hit tool is epic. Power is great with a chance to near elite (70).
That's a crazy star.
- Swirls
- gone fission
- Posts: 8299
- Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
- Location: South Korea
Re: Oscar Taveras
Basically vintage Pujols.phins wrote:Taveras isn't an above average runner.
Hit tool is epic. Power is great with a chance to near elite (70).
That's a crazy star.
-
jim
- Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
- Posts: 50393
- Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
Re: Oscar Taveras
I like to think I have an epic tool.
-
Freed Roger
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 26073
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Re: Oscar Taveras
He needs to run to play centerfield. He's not going to be a our 2nd backup first baseman. Plus the ankle can affect hitting.AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:Couple things. I think hitting is his first, second and third tool. Speed is a nice thing and all, but not what's getting him to the show.
Agreed about taking it slow. It's a sprained ankle, those things can be real bee otches especially if you try to push it. But, they always heal.
Yes sprained ankle always heals. Staying active on it is part of the rehab. But it also gets reinjured quite easily when your stupid about it. ( I know from experience). Taveras is not in the MLB at crunch time -If he were, then he gets a shot and braces up.
- fanforever
- Retired
- Posts: 67125
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
- Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone
Re: Oscar Taveras
#1 MLB prospect Oscar Taveras returns to the Memphis line-up tonight. Had been sidelined w/ an ankle injury since May 12.
- docellis
- America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
- Posts: 24741
- Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm
Re: Oscar Taveras
Oscar Taveras doubles to left field in his second at-bat. 1-for-2 tonight.
- 33anda3rd
- Replies Authoritatively
- Posts: 8390
- Joined: April 7 13, 9:45 am
- Location: Chicago, IL
Re: Oscar Taveras
Aggravated his ankle injury. You can see him not moving well at a few spots in the video below.
You can also see a lot of hitting porno.
http://vimeo.com/68971812
You can also see a lot of hitting porno.
http://vimeo.com/68971812
- lukethedrifter
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37260
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Re: Oscar Taveras
jim wrote:I like to think I am an epic tool.





