2011 NFL season

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by AdmiralKird »

One guy who brings his pets in at the animal clinic has a dog named "Tom Brady" and another is named "Ditka." In college, we tried to get this girl to name her new fish Donovan McNabb but she wouldn't.

User avatar
Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer
Posts: 9323
Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
Location: Across the River

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

I've listened to this way too many times today.

[/youtube]

User avatar
pioneer98
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22007
Joined: July 15 08, 8:24 pm
Location: High A Minors

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by pioneer98 »

I wasn't sure where to put this.

Former Dallas Cowboy Sam Hurd arrested in Chicago on drug charges
UPDATE: I have uploaded a copy of the criminal complaint filed in Hurd's case. (See below)

According to the complaint, Hurd told an undercover operative that he wanted up to 10 kilograms of cocaine and a half ton of marijuana per week "for distribution in the Chicago area."
It's not even shocking anymore.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by cardsfansince82 »

That's still pretty shocking how much he was trying to buy. To put it in perspective, he would have been making way more money from drugs than football. He's going to jail for quite awhile.

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by docellis »

Transmogrified Tiger wrote:I've listened to this way too many times today.

[/youtube]
that is awesome. awesome!

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by docellis »

Socnorb11 wrote:
docellis wrote:
Left ESPN on when I went to work this morning and now my dog answers to "Tim Tebow."

That's not as funny as you think. I actually have a dog named "Elway".
Ozzie Guillen named his dog "DH" because "he's lazy"

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by slide_into_first »

If the Packers lose today, where'll I go, what'll I do?

User avatar
Smith Corks One
All-Star
Posts: 1426
Joined: April 27 10, 11:08 pm

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by Smith Corks One »

slide_into_first wrote:If the Packers lose today, where'll I go, what'll I do?
Frankly, slide into first, I don't give a damn.

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62287
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by Radbird »

Apparently all it took for the Packers to lose a game was for me actually be in Wisconsin.

User avatar
cpebbles
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8829
Joined: August 30 07, 12:28 pm

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by cpebbles »

Colts win, but unless they win out the Rams have no chance of moving up to #1 because of a stronger schedule. The second half of the season has done nothing to change my mind about wanting to take Luck and let Bradford go.

Post Reply