Page 30 of 347
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: December 12 08, 8:56 am
by wart57
the best thing about playstaion3 is it is free to play online I think, I don't get to play much, and you have to pay for xbox live.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: December 13 08, 8:38 am
by Jocephus
i picked up gta iv last night, for those who have it and want to get some MP on
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: December 14 08, 1:56 pm
by letsgocards89
TimeForGuinness wrote:I really want FFXIII to come out soon
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43656.html
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: December 18 08, 3:56 am
by haltz
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: December 18 08, 10:12 am
by robbotis
Does this work well? What's the cost?
I'm pretty disappointed w/ the options on Netflix via the 360. I keep hearing just wait till they add more titles. But then you have Sony and other studios refusing to provide content for this service. What a bummer. But, If I can play Hulu items, that would rock.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: December 18 08, 10:25 am
by Jocephus
i tried once to get my laptop "on my 360", but couldn't really figure it out...but then again, i only tried 1x..and was doing it half-assed...
i need to do it though, that would give me such a better "multimedia center"... all from my one bedroom apartment!

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: December 18 08, 5:26 pm
by haltz
robbotis wrote:
Does this work well? What's the cost?
I'm pretty disappointed w/ the options on Netflix via the 360. I keep hearing just wait till they add more titles. But then you have Sony and other studios refusing to provide content for this service. What a bummer. But, If I can play Hulu items, that would rock.
It's working fine for me. The beta is a free trial, and I'll decide whether to drop $30 on it when the time comes. Picture quality is solid on hulu - youtube looks like youtube. Anyway, 12,000 titles just isn't as many as it seems I guess. I totally agree about Netflix.
I love a good Don Lapre joke. I really do.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: December 18 08, 5:35 pm
by Tambourine Man
haltz's Live avatar is better than the streaming Netflix. I laugh every time I see it. There are a few documentaries I wanna check out...Ken Burns' Jazz, another one about Jack Johnson, and there's one about Nick Drake that's available until January.
I'm not even going to attempt configuring that other stuff , though it sounds cool.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: December 18 08, 8:26 pm
by ghostrunner
haltz wrote:
I love a good Don Lapre joke. I really do.
He's the only person I've ever heard who manages to place emphasis on every syllable he says. You'd think that would mean there is no emphasis, but no. He manages to do it.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: December 19 08, 8:28 am
by AdmiralKird
My Madden 09 DVD is kaput (crack about 1cm in from the center). It will cost me $20.50 to replace if I want to play it again
