Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
Online
User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18725
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Re: Random musings

Post by cardinalkarp »

Freed Roger wrote:How hard could it be to grow your own and make it useable?
You have to have a pretty green thumb & the correct equipment if you're gonna try producing $60 an 1/8 type stuff. And you definitely have to be growing more than one plant, let's just say it's a pain in the ass.

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: Random musings

Post by JL21 »

Every time I see the words "doing research" together, I see it as "dong research" and then I chuckle.

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12890
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Random musings

Post by IMADreamer »

Friday! I am told I need to get better at decompressing. So no plans really but maybe taking my lady out for dinner and a movie. Any movie suggestions for the weekend?

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by stlouie_lipp »

IMADreamer wrote:Friday! I am told I need to get better at decompressing. So no plans really but maybe taking my lady out for dinner and a movie. Any movie suggestions for the weekend?
You might find some in this thread.

http://gatewayredbirds.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=31309

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Random musings

Post by Freed Roger »

Keeping your vehicle running while pumping gas into it. Hmmmm

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12890
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Random musings

Post by IMADreamer »

You know how there used to be a smoking and non smoking section in restaurants? There needs to be a kids and no kids section. Screaming ass kids are unacceptable.

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by stlouie_lipp »

IMADreamer wrote:You know how there used to be a smoking and non smoking section in restaurants? There needs to be a kids and no kids section. Screaming ass kids are unacceptable.
+++

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62278
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Random musings

Post by Radbird »

My daughter's wacko friend was told by her therapist to quit "ruminating". So now she calls to ruminate about how much better her life is since she quit ruminating.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: Random musings

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Never go to the circus.

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12890
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Random musings

Post by IMADreamer »

Sometimes in life I think to myself "you're doing pretty well for yourself." Then someone cruises by my cabin in a million dollar yaut. Hell I don't even know how to spell yaut.

Post Reply