Page 30 of 528

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 8 14, 9:47 am
by cardinalkarp
Freed Roger wrote:How hard could it be to grow your own and make it useable?
You have to have a pretty green thumb & the correct equipment if you're gonna try producing $60 an 1/8 type stuff. And you definitely have to be growing more than one plant, let's just say it's a pain in the ass.

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 15 14, 9:09 am
by JL21
Every time I see the words "doing research" together, I see it as "dong research" and then I chuckle.

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 15 14, 2:52 pm
by IMADreamer
Friday! I am told I need to get better at decompressing. So no plans really but maybe taking my lady out for dinner and a movie. Any movie suggestions for the weekend?

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 15 14, 5:41 pm
by stlouie_lipp
IMADreamer wrote:Friday! I am told I need to get better at decompressing. So no plans really but maybe taking my lady out for dinner and a movie. Any movie suggestions for the weekend?
You might find some in this thread.

http://gatewayredbirds.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=31309

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 15 14, 8:54 pm
by Freed Roger
Keeping your vehicle running while pumping gas into it. Hmmmm

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 15 14, 9:51 pm
by IMADreamer
You know how there used to be a smoking and non smoking section in restaurants? There needs to be a kids and no kids section. Screaming ass kids are unacceptable.

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 16 14, 7:34 am
by stlouie_lipp
IMADreamer wrote:You know how there used to be a smoking and non smoking section in restaurants? There needs to be a kids and no kids section. Screaming ass kids are unacceptable.
+++

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 16 14, 11:20 am
by Radbird
My daughter's wacko friend was told by her therapist to quit "ruminating". So now she calls to ruminate about how much better her life is since she quit ruminating.

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 16 14, 1:23 pm
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
Never go to the circus.

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 17 14, 8:58 pm
by IMADreamer
Sometimes in life I think to myself "you're doing pretty well for yourself." Then someone cruises by my cabin in a million dollar yaut. Hell I don't even know how to spell yaut.