Page 4 of 31

Posted: February 15 07, 3:12 pm
by JDE
Image[/quote]

I see Carp caught some of the Karate Kid reruns on Bravo this winter.

Posted: February 15 07, 3:21 pm
by cardinalkarp
What's the deal with those new hats???

Posted: February 15 07, 3:21 pm
by omaha_red
cardinalkarp wrote:What's the deal with those new hats???
i don't like em

Posted: February 15 07, 3:25 pm
by cardinalkarp
omaha_red wrote:
cardinalkarp wrote:What's the deal with those new hats???
i don't like em
Me either, that along w/ the BP jerseys.

Posted: February 15 07, 3:29 pm
by wart57
cardinalkarp wrote:
omaha_red wrote:
cardinalkarp wrote:What's the deal with those new hats???
i don't like em
Me either, that along w/ the BP jerseys.
I actually saw thm in a hat place here in Az. Not a big fan of the hats.

Posted: February 15 07, 3:43 pm
by TabascoElvis
Image

This picture Rocks, don't even care who it is. Well done.

Posted: February 15 07, 3:46 pm
by mcgee51taguchi99
TabascoElvis wrote:Image

This picture Rocks, don't even care who it is. Well done.
Speezer?

Posted: February 15 07, 3:56 pm
by Elphie15
mcgee51taguchi99 wrote:
TabascoElvis wrote:Image

This picture Rocks, don't even care who it is. Well done.
Speezer?
That's what I thought.

And why have they cursed Kip Wells with the ex-number of Jason Marquis and Tino Martinez?

Posted: February 15 07, 3:56 pm
by Fat Strat
Speezer?
Speezer or Mullet Miles. I think Speizio's the best bet. Or Gary Bennett.

Posted: February 15 07, 4:01 pm
by fulldeck
Image

Yadi looks great.