Posted: April 9 07, 11:19 pm
Apparently he didn't break 90 today either.BW42 wrote:The hamstring probably isn't that serious. The thing I'd be most concerned with is the fact that he has yet to hit 90 on a radar gun this year...unless he did it today.heyzeus wrote:As a Schmidt fantasy owner, this displeases me.haltz wrote:He pulled his hamstring covering first I think. I didn't see it but that's what they said when I tuned in. Don't know if it's serious at all, might be just a tweak.planet pujolsian wrote:Why did Schmidt leave the game after 4 IP?
Schmidt was wobbly even before the injury. With the radar gun again showing alarmingly low speeds the first two innings, he needed 31 pitches to get out of a two-run third inning that included Jeff Baker's RBI triple that hit Kemp's glove just as Kemp's shoulder took the force of his collision with the plastic covering in front of the expanded message board built into the right-field wall.