2007 NHL Playoff Thread

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

Finally, the Canucks win the game at 18:06 of the 4th OT period on a goal by Henrik Sedin. Ok, I'm friggin tired. stlmark out!

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by G. Keenan »

Awesome. Thanks for the update.

Those guys are going to sleep well tonight.

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

stlmark wrote:Finally, the Canucks win the game at 18:06 of the 4th OT period on a goal by Henrik Sedin. Ok, I'm friggin tired. stlmark out!
At the end of regulation, I could sense this one was going to last for a while.

I turned in immediately so as to avoid any temptation to stay up til 1 in the morning.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

G. Keenan wrote:Awesome. Thanks for the update.

Those guys are going to sleep well tonight.
As did I. I made it to bed at about 4am here in Philly. I slept until noonish. #-o

At the end of regulation, I could sense this one was going to last for a while.

I turned in immediately so as to avoid any temptation to stay up til 1 in the morning.
I had a feeling this game was going to be a long one too Dan,but not 4 OT's :lol: .

I was really looking forward to some OT hockey. Of course, once the game kept going, I couldn't pull myself away from the game. Because of the Stars and Canucks, I slept half my day away.

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

stlmark wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:Awesome. Thanks for the update.

Those guys are going to sleep well tonight.
As did I. I made it to bed at about 4am here in Philly. I slept until noonish. #-o

At the end of regulation, I could sense this one was going to last for a while.

I turned in immediately so as to avoid any temptation to stay up til 1 in the morning.
I had a feeling this game was going to be a long one too Dan,but not 4 OT's :lol: .

I was really looking forward to some OT hockey. Of course, once the game kept going, I couldn't pull myself away from the game. Because of the Stars and Canucks, I slept half my day away.
Worth every minute, wasn't it!?

If it had been the Blues playing...I woulda stayed up, no doubt.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

StL Dan wrote:
stlmark wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:Awesome. Thanks for the update.

Those guys are going to sleep well tonight.
As did I. I made it to bed at about 4am here in Philly. I slept until noonish. #-o

At the end of regulation, I could sense this one was going to last for a while.

I turned in immediately so as to avoid any temptation to stay up til 1 in the morning.
I had a feeling this game was going to be a long one too Dan,but not 4 OT's :lol: .

I was really looking forward to some OT hockey. Of course, once the game kept going, I couldn't pull myself away from the game. Because of the Stars and Canucks, I slept half my day away.
Worth every minute, wasn't it!?

If it had been the Blues playing...I woulda stayed up, no doubt.
Oh it was. I had a beer in hand for all 4 OT periods and I was on the edge of my seat. I loved it.

The goal was scored at the end of the 4th OT period and I wasn't sure I was going to make it for a 5th OT, if it had made it that far.

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

stlmark wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
stlmark wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:Awesome. Thanks for the update.

Those guys are going to sleep well tonight.
As did I. I made it to bed at about 4am here in Philly. I slept until noonish. #-o

At the end of regulation, I could sense this one was going to last for a while.

I turned in immediately so as to avoid any temptation to stay up til 1 in the morning.
I had a feeling this game was going to be a long one too Dan,but not 4 OT's :lol: .

I was really looking forward to some OT hockey. Of course, once the game kept going, I couldn't pull myself away from the game. Because of the Stars and Canucks, I slept half my day away.
Worth every minute, wasn't it!?

If it had been the Blues playing...I woulda stayed up, no doubt.
Oh it was. I had a beer in hand for all 4 OT periods and I was on the edge of my seat. I loved it.

The goal was scored at the end of the 4th OT period and I wasn't sure I was going to make it for a 5th OT, if it had made it that far.
GOOD times!

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

The other 4 series start tonight.

Detroit is leading Calgary 3-0 halfway through the game.

NYR leading ATL 2-1 about halfway through the game.

Isles and Buffalo, no score about 7 minutes into the game.

Tampa and NJ, NJ leading 2-1 after 1 period.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

Damn, now 4-0 Detroit. #-o :evil:

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

stlmark wrote:Damn, now 4-0 Detroit. #-o :evil:
I F'ing HATE Detroilet.

Post Reply