Page 4 of 4

Re: Plays you enjoy out of pure spite

Posted: June 4 07, 3:02 pm
by Socnorb11
StL Dan wrote:
maddash wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
maddash wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
Radio_Bugtussle wrote:
maddash wrote:
Although, this is another play that makes me smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQJT8q0MMwQ
..and the Buffs didn't score on fifth down either. :oops:
Precisely.

"CJ" did not cross the goal line.
Yeah, you guys keep telling yourself that. :P
I don't have to tell myself...the replay says it all.
Oh, I don't dispute that CJ didn't technically cross the goal line.... but stating that point is like still trying to argue that Worrell beat Orta to first.
:wink:
In some ways, yes. But it's not the same.

Orta was eventually out at third...had no affect on the final score.

Charles Johnson SCORED A FRIGGIN' TD THAT WON THE EFFIN GAME.


The Orta play didn't affect the final score?? I would tend to disagree.

Re: Plays you enjoy out of pure spite

Posted: June 4 07, 3:18 pm
by StL Dan
Socnorb11 wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
maddash wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
maddash wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
Radio_Bugtussle wrote:
maddash wrote:
Although, this is another play that makes me smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQJT8q0MMwQ
..and the Buffs didn't score on fifth down either. :oops:
Precisely.

"CJ" did not cross the goal line.
Yeah, you guys keep telling yourself that. :P
I don't have to tell myself...the replay says it all.
Oh, I don't dispute that CJ didn't technically cross the goal line.... but stating that point is like still trying to argue that Worrell beat Orta to first.
:wink:
In some ways, yes. But it's not the same.

Orta was eventually out at third...had no affect on the final score.

Charles Johnson SCORED A FRIGGIN' TD THAT WON THE EFFIN GAME.


The Orta play didn't affect the final score?? I would tend to disagree.
Directly, no. Indirectly....yes.

Jack Clark giving the Royals an extra out hurt even worse.

Posted: June 13 07, 10:20 pm
by cabby7588
Popeye_Card wrote:Oh, I also enjoyed the Colts finally beating the Patriots this year as well.

--P--
:banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: