HOLY @#$ Is Bulger worth $62.5m?

A forum for non-baseball sports
User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Re: HOLY @#$ Is Bulger worth $62.5m?

Post by GatewaySnayke »

I've never been to a Rams game and seen them win. That game against the 49ers was freaking ridiculous. They had no-name RB rip off a 70+ rushing TD. It was a bad game, but The Ed is a blast.

User avatar
Centreville
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows
Posts: 1449
Joined: February 25 07, 7:26 pm
Location: VA

Re: HOLY @#$ Is Bulger worth $62.5m?

Post by Centreville »

GatewaySnayke wrote:I've never been to a Rams game and seen them win. That game against the 49ers was freaking ridiculous. They had no-name RB rip off a 70+ rushing TD. It was a bad game, but The Ed is a blast.
Frank Gore. Ugh....

User avatar
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527
Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm

Re: HOLY @#$ Is Bulger worth $62.5m?

Post by longhornbaseball »

AdmiralKird wrote:
Transmogrified Tiger wrote: Weak sauce, man. Those are the games you remember, and we're talking about St. Louis, it doesn't get that bad weather-wise.
After walking all over SLU's campus in the wintery frigid air, every morning, day, and night, I must say: You can go to hell :wink: Infact, I'll go too. It's gotta be better down there than a Saint Louis winter.
down grand fron lindel is a freaking wind tunnel. it sucks when it 30 god damn degreees.

knibb high football rules!!! billy madinsoon

Post Reply