Page 4 of 4
Re: HOLY @#$ Is Bulger worth $62.5m?
Posted: August 2 07, 10:07 am
by GatewaySnayke
I've never been to a Rams game and seen them win. That game against the 49ers was freaking ridiculous. They had no-name RB rip off a 70+ rushing TD. It was a bad game, but The Ed is a blast.
Re: HOLY @#$ Is Bulger worth $62.5m?
Posted: August 4 07, 10:10 pm
by Centreville
GatewaySnayke wrote:I've never been to a Rams game and seen them win. That game against the 49ers was freaking ridiculous. They had no-name RB rip off a 70+ rushing TD. It was a bad game, but The Ed is a blast.
Frank Gore. Ugh....
Re: HOLY @#$ Is Bulger worth $62.5m?
Posted: August 5 07, 3:00 am
by longhornbaseball
AdmiralKird wrote:Transmogrified Tiger wrote:
Weak sauce, man. Those are the games you remember, and we're talking about St. Louis, it doesn't get that bad weather-wise.
After walking all over SLU's campus in the wintery frigid air, every morning, day, and night, I must say:
You can go to hell 
Infact, I'll go too. It's gotta be better down there than a Saint Louis winter.
down grand fron lindel is a freaking wind tunnel. it sucks when it 30 god damn degreees.
knibb high football rules!!! billy madinsoon