Page 4 of 4
Re: Spring Camping Treat
Posted: April 9 10, 1:29 pm
by lukethedrifter
Hungary Jack wrote:lukethedrifter wrote:At work they call me The Caucasian Nightmare.
Did your daughter have a trail name when she hiked the GC?
That Intrepid Little Girl Who Is Hiking The Grand Canyon With Her Dad
Re: Spring Camping Treat
Posted: April 9 10, 2:13 pm
by Hungary Jack
lukethedrifter wrote:Hungary Jack wrote:lukethedrifter wrote:At work they call me The Caucasian Nightmare.
Did your daughter have a trail name when she hiked the GC?
That Intrepid Little Girl Who Is Hiking The Grand Canyon With Her Dad
My eldest brother, in his disdain for my preference for 15+ mile days and carrying as light a pack as possible, calls me "Hike Nazi".
Re: Spring Camping Treat
Posted: April 9 10, 2:34 pm
by Freed Roger
I wanted something cool like King Da-da Bear -instead Chasing Butterflies deemed me Big Butt Bear.
Re: Spring Camping Treat
Posted: April 9 10, 2:54 pm
by Hungary Jack
Freed Roger wrote:I wanted something cool like King Da-da Bear -instead Chasing Butterflies deemed me Big Butt Bear.
I had a client once who had this woman who wore some weird necklace made out of some animals teeth. I immediately dubbed her "Stands With a Fist."
Re: Spring Camping Treat
Posted: April 28 25, 7:55 am
by heyzeus
I [expletive] hate camping. It's hot, buggy, and a pain in the ass. Since my kids are in scouts, our camping trips are no booze allowed. There was even a burn ban in effect so no campfire or grilling. Then it poured during the precise 10 minutes we were actually eating dinner, and of course when you get home, I had to unpack everything to dry it out in the yard.
Boo camping boooooooo