Page 4 of 5
Re: Rant: Ticks
Posted: July 11 24, 3:24 pm
by GeddyWrox
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote: ↑July 11 24, 1:58 pm
GeddyWrox wrote: ↑July 11 24, 10:33 am
I think I hate ticks more than anything. F those little f'ers in particular.
Mosquitoes.
Ticks
Spiders
Roaches
Mosquitoes
In that order.
Re: Rant: Ticks
Posted: July 11 24, 5:34 pm
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
GeddyWrox wrote: ↑July 11 24, 3:24 pm
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote: ↑July 11 24, 1:58 pm
GeddyWrox wrote: ↑July 11 24, 10:33 am
I think I hate ticks more than anything. F those little f'ers in particular.
Mosquitoes.
Ticks
Spiders
Roaches
Mosquitoes
In that order.
I approve of this list.
Re: Rant: Ticks
Posted: July 11 24, 8:28 pm
by CardsofSTL
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote: ↑July 11 24, 1:58 pm
GeddyWrox wrote: ↑July 11 24, 10:33 am
I think I hate ticks more than anything. F those little f'ers in particular.
Mosquitoes.
Please call them Skeeters
Re: Rant: Ticks
Posted: July 12 24, 9:05 am
by Fat_Bulldog
I hope I don't get the damn disease where you become allergic to meat and such. Does that come from ticks?
And yes, Skeeters are my enemy.
Re: Rant: Ticks
Posted: July 12 24, 9:19 am
by cardinalkarp
Fat_Bulldog wrote: ↑July 12 24, 9:05 am
I hope I don't get the damn disease where you become allergic to meat and such. Does that come from ticks?
And yes, Skeeters are my enemy.
Yeah, that’s from ticks as well.
Re: Rant: Ticks
Posted: July 12 24, 10:28 am
by Fat_Bulldog
[expletive]. I have to avoid ticks.
Re: Rant: Ticks
Posted: July 14 24, 5:27 pm
by a_smith
GeddyWrox wrote: ↑July 11 24, 3:24 pm
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote: ↑July 11 24, 1:58 pm
GeddyWrox wrote: ↑July 11 24, 10:33 am
I think I hate ticks more than anything. F those little f'ers in particular.
Mosquitoes.
Ticks
Spiders
Roaches
Mosquitoes
In that order.
I agree.
Need to add black flies. They are really horrible little [expletive].
Re: Rant: Ticks
Posted: July 14 24, 6:12 pm
by GeddyWrox
Yes!
Re: Rant: Ticks
Posted: July 18 24, 11:34 pm
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
Quick update
Feel good. Don’t worry much about Lyme disease lasting or anything. But don’t think I’ll be able to drink beer anymore. Idk if it’s my liver being damaged or what. Blood tests are still out. But I can’t drink a drop without getting smashed and subsequently being dead hungover for 2 days. Weird. But…whatever.
Re: Rant: Ticks
Posted: July 19 24, 6:28 am
by cardinalkarp
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote: ↑July 18 24, 11:34 pm
Quick update
Feel good. Don’t worry much about Lyme disease lasting or anything. But don’t think I’ll be able to drink beer anymore. Idk if it’s my liver being damaged or what. Blood tests are still out. But I can’t drink a drop without getting smashed and subsequently being dead hungover for 2 days. Weird. But…whatever.
Is it the alcohol or just beer in general? Since I no longer drink but still like to enjoy the occasional beer I’ve found some pretty darn good n/a beers.