Page 4 of 23

Re: 2015 MLB Draft

Posted: June 8 15, 5:51 pm
by Cheddar Tom
How many college closers turn starter in the pros? I know Joe Kelly and...

Re: 2015 MLB Draft

Posted: June 8 15, 5:52 pm
by MinorLeagueGuy
Huston Street?

Re: 2015 MLB Draft

Posted: June 8 15, 5:54 pm
by Cheddar Tom
I don't think he's started.

Re: 2015 MLB Draft

Posted: June 8 15, 5:59 pm
by Tim
Benny Baseball to Boston.

Re: 2015 MLB Draft

Posted: June 8 15, 6:02 pm
by Felix The Cat
33anda3rd wrote:Ideally I'd like then to take the best available hitter. Someone like Ian Happ, who totally fits a Cardinals draft pick mold (Wong, Cox) of college hitter who killed the Cape league--TWICE--with wooden bats, can play 2B or OF, looks like he's going to make hard contact to all fields as a pro, has a good glove, and is an above-average runner. He's the guy I like most in the range of players that could reasonably fall to STL.
Cubs just picked him at #9.

Re: 2015 MLB Draft

Posted: June 8 15, 6:05 pm
by MinorLeagueGuy
Well shhoooot

Re: 2015 MLB Draft

Posted: June 8 15, 6:07 pm
by MinorLeagueGuy
I once knew a pimp named Cornelius Randolph.

Re: 2015 MLB Draft

Posted: June 8 15, 6:18 pm
by MinorLeagueGuy
Aiken still up there

Re: 2015 MLB Draft

Posted: June 8 15, 6:19 pm
by go birds
Peter gammons sounds like he's losing it

Re: 2015 MLB Draft

Posted: June 8 15, 6:41 pm
by MinorLeagueGuy
Looks like Happ, Randolph, and Stephenson, to name a few, were reaches compared to mlb's top 20 draft prospects. Bet we get a pitcher..