Page 4 of 9
Re: 7/30 GDT: Cubs(Assad) vs Cardinals(Pallante) 1:15 PM CT
Posted: July 30 26, 1:45 pm
by CardsofSTL
Burly walks. Two men on for Ivan.
Re: 7/30 GDT: Cubs(Assad) vs Cardinals(Pallante) 1:15 PM CT
Posted: July 30 26, 1:45 pm
by CardsofSTL
Radbird wrote: ↑July 30 26, 1:42 pm
Why didn’t Walker challenge? Looked low
It was borderline; might have caught a piece on a challenge. I was wondering why he didn't swing; no one protects the plate with 2 strikes like they should.
Re: 7/30 GDT: Cubs(Assad) vs Cardinals(Pallante) 1:15 PM CT
Posted: July 30 26, 1:46 pm
by Radbird
Need a NOOOOOOOT at bat here
Re: 7/30 GDT: Cubs(Assad) vs Cardinals(Pallante) 1:15 PM CT
Posted: July 30 26, 1:49 pm
by Birds67
And a K with 2 on. I shouldn't be surprised.
Re: 7/30 GDT: Cubs(Assad) vs Cardinals(Pallante) 1:15 PM CT
Posted: July 30 26, 1:51 pm
by jagtrader
Maybe Brad can educate himself on copyrights on his own time.
Re: 7/30 GDT: Cubs(Assad) vs Cardinals(Pallante) 1:15 PM CT
Posted: July 30 26, 1:54 pm
by CardsofSTL
Pallante through six innings on 82 pitches; still tied at 1.
Re: 7/30 GDT: Cubs(Assad) vs Cardinals(Pallante) 1:15 PM CT
Posted: July 30 26, 1:55 pm
by st.lewis11
Birds67 wrote: ↑July 30 26, 1:49 pm
And a K with 2 on. I shouldn't be surprised.
I was ticked off when he took a center cut FB 2-0 right down the middle
Re: 7/30 GDT: Cubs(Assad) vs Cardinals(Pallante) 1:15 PM CT
Posted: July 30 26, 1:57 pm
by Birds67
st.lewis11 wrote: ↑July 30 26, 1:55 pm
Birds67 wrote: ↑July 30 26, 1:49 pm
And a K with 2 on. I shouldn't be surprised.
I was ticked off when he took a center cut FB 2-0 right down the middle
Makes you wonder what goes through their brains up at the plate. Or what the hitting coach says or doesn't say in those situations.
Re: 7/30 GDT: Cubs(Assad) vs Cardinals(Pallante) 1:15 PM CT
Posted: July 30 26, 1:59 pm
by CardsofSTL
Skip Schumaker is smiling somewhere as Torres is headfirst sliding into 1st
Re: 7/30 GDT: Cubs(Assad) vs Cardinals(Pallante) 1:15 PM CT
Posted: July 30 26, 2:01 pm
by heyzeus
Sure looked like Jordan wasn't running that hard when he got thrown out at second.