Page 33 of 347
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: January 7 09, 8:55 pm
by ghostrunner
I've had to send mine back about 3 times. I'm pretty patient though. Since it's been online the process is easy, and the repairs have taken only a few days. As long as they keep fixing it and honoring the warranty, I'm not going to complain.
The worst was when I first bought it. I had to take the first two back because they failed out of the box.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: January 7 09, 8:58 pm
by ghostrunner
I've had to send mine back about 3 times. I'm pretty patient though. Since it's been online the process is easy, and the repairs have taken only a few days. As long as they keep fixing it and honoring the warranty, I'm not going to complain.
The worst was when I first bought it. I had to take the first two back because they failed out of the box.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: January 7 09, 9:09 pm
by TimeForGuinness
What games do you recommend for Xbox that I can't get on PS3?
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: January 7 09, 9:22 pm
by PujolJunkie
TimeForGuinness wrote:What games do you recommend for Xbox that I can't get on PS3?
Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Fable 2, Too Human, Ninja Gaiden 2, Mass Effect.
And 3 that are coming out in 2009 that are going to be 360 exclusive and amazing: Dead Island, Mass Effect 2 and Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: January 9 09, 9:25 am
by Jocephus
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: January 9 09, 9:43 am
by cardsfansince82
They're just trying to rope me in again. I'm not going to buy another baseball game until I rent it first and play it extensively.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: January 9 09, 9:45 am
by clevername
I always get excited about baseball games, get them, play them for a week, then get bored.
I'll do the same this year. Gamefly FTW since it won't cost me a thing.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: January 9 09, 9:46 am
by Michael
I'm excited about finally getting to play "The Show" this year.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: January 9 09, 10:03 am
by Jocephus
cardsfansince82 wrote:
They're just trying to rope me in again. I'm not going to buy another baseball game until I rent it first and play it extensively.
yeah...im not too impressed with the demo of 2k8 that i DL'ed (granted, its only 2 teams, 3 innings)...but, i figure i have to get mlb 2k9, as it will be the first sports game on my 360/newer console (i had been playing mvp 05 on the gamecube for 3 years...which wasn't terrible, actually)
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: January 9 09, 10:04 am
by cardinalkarp
Michael wrote:I'm excited about finally getting to play "The Show" this year.
Even though I'm not much of a gamer anymore I've always had fun playing "The Show".