Let's Talk about sweet cars

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12866
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

IMADreamer wrote: ↑
October 6 26, 10:14 pm
cardinalkarp wrote: ↑
October 5 26, 8:50 am
Fat_Bulldog wrote: ↑
October 5 26, 6:56 am
IMADreamer wrote: ↑
October 3 26, 8:09 pm
I would like you all to say a little prayer, or send warm thoughts tonight. My nephew is taking his date to homecoming in my Viper. I obviously trust him but you know kids can be dumb.
How did it go?
I’m curious as well. Giving a teenager access to a Viper, on prom night, takes great courage.
It went fine. He did say he stalled it a couple times which embarrassed him. lol The clutch on that car is heavy AF so I'm not surprised. He's a great kid, straight A student, helps out on the farm, and I figured if I can trust him with a half million dollar tractor I can probably trust him with a car I paid 50k for. I don't know that there are too many people in general I'd let take the car for the night but he really is an exceptional kid who is pretty OCD with his own vehicle and tool storage so it's safe to say he's not the type of kid to tear things up. He even left it with a full tank of gas.
He's got his head on his shoulders - "left it with a full tank of gas."

Post Reply